Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A video I created for a personal trainer.

Reaction score
Thought I would share a video I created using the Typhoon H. I also used a DSLR on a tripod for some speaking footage but most of the other footage was done with the H. I kept the video short as that was what the customer wanted. Its only about 50 seconds. More workout videos will be created going forward for her as she was very excited by the use of a drone for this video. I have never done this for anyone - most of my videos are based on like vacations or just playing around type stuff as flying drones is really just a hobby of mine. Well anyway just want to share. Thanks for watching.

Hey @Samuel Fowler I thought you got rid of your TH? I know you had tons of problems with it. Just wondering.
Well it was in service multiple times, and they finally just replaced it with a new drone after I emailed a few higher up execs about all the issues. This one runs perfectly and I really dont even want to upgrade the firmware as it may jinx it. **** if it works dont fix it <- thats how I look at things. Hope your doing well and flying high. :)

Well it was in service multiple times, and they finally just replaced it with a new drone after I emailed a few higher up execs about all the issues. This one runs perfectly and I really dont even want to upgrade the firmware as it may jinx it. **** if it works dont fix it <- thats how I look at things. Hope your doing well and flying high. :)
Ok, gotcha. Glad your new vehicle is up and running. Doing well? More or less. Flying (while) high? Heck, just the other day! :)

Reactions: Samuel Fowler

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval