Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ABS Fail on st16 controller

Reaction score
Can somebody please kindly tell me what that means or refers too. Thank you in advance[emoji4]

Can you provide a bit more information?
What flight mode were you in, Angle, SMART, RTH?
When did the error occur?

I was in angle mode, the error occurred for about 3 seconds while the aircraft was about 1500 feet out. Never lost control of the craft and was flying without a camera

Are you talking about an Obstacle Avoidance error message? I get those randomly even though I've never turned on OA.

Maybe it was the obstacle avoidance, it has never been turned on since I've owned the aircraft. Will go for another test flight today see if I get any warnings. Thank you for your response Mr Carr. Be safe and happy flying

ABS is the plastic the H is made of !! OBS is the abbreviation used for messages about the Obstacle Avoidance System.

I've never so much as turned on OA on my H, and have never seen that message myself...

I get the OBS warning immediately after power up. As I have never used OBS I use the message as a reminder to check all the switch positions before take off. I think the warning message is just telling me it has not been switched on and is part of the start up system self checks.

OBS fail makes sense. ABS is usually an automotive term for the braking system.
I too get OBS errors if I have the switches in the wrong place. I never use OBS anyway.

Glad you got it sorted out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight