Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Check this out:
I used the car as the camera dolly. I stood up through the sunroof holding the ActionCam with CGO3+ gimbal/camera. My wife drove along a about 8 mph on a quiet road with beautiful fall leaves and filtered sunlight. This worked so well that I will use the technique again to collect stabilized, ground level video clips to supplement my aerial videos.

That is impressive.

I have toyed with the idea of creating some rig/jig I could mount to the roof rack for just the same reason.

Will give it some more serious thought now lol

Thank you, that looks great!

Very cool Rubik. Shooting at 1080 : 120fps would be awesome, and you could also go a bit faster than 8mph..lol... We have a sunroof... Going SQUIRREL SHOOTING in the morning... [emoji16]

That is impressive.

I have toyed with the idea of creating some rig/jig I could mount to the roof rack for just the same reason.

Will give it some more serious thought now lol

Thank you, that looks great!
Thanks!
I have considered a roof mount also. Let us know how that works out.
We did some more shooting through the sunroof yesterday along an old, poorly maintained mountain pass. Unfortunately, the sun was not gracing us with its presence so colors were not as good as they could have been. I'll be posting the results soon.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
Very cool Rubik. Shooting at 1080 : 120fps would be awesome, and you could also go a bit faster than 8mph..lol... We have a sunroof... Going SQUIRREL SHOOTING in the morning... [emoji16]
Thanks!
I'm hooked on 4K now that I have the shooting, viewing, editing and publishing system all working well. Even 60fps smooths things out a lot. Can't wait for the Yuneec E90 camera retrofit to the Typhoon H and (maybe) the ActionCam handle.

Reactions: par2rob
Thanks!
I'm hooked on 4K now that I have the shooting, viewing, editing and publishing system all working well. Even 60fps smooths things out a lot. Can't wait for the Yuneec E90 camera retrofit to the Typhoon H and (maybe) the ActionCam handle.

The E90 won't fit the ActionCam as the Wifi antenna sticks 1/2" to low. Tried it on mine but I'm considering cutting the handle and extending the grip to suit. Probably will have to use the ST16+ to control it as I don't think the CGO app can change any settings but it does pick up the image.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis