Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aerial Construction Projects

Reaction score
I was able to work on 3 separate constructions projects today. All images are from the H+ 4k 60fps, each photo captured from the video.

YUN_0001-Magnolia (1)__SG-.jpg

Attachments

• YUN_B.MP4_20211122_155751.174-SG2 -.jpg
    YUN_B.MP4_20211122_155751.174-SG2 -.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • Y1A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    Y1A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Y2A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    Y2A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • Y3A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    Y3A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • Y4A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    Y4A_SG- - Copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
This approach has one more problem. Missed data in the EXIF. But if the client feels OK, this is the best approach.

This approach has one more problem. Missed data in the EXIF. But if the client feels OK, this is the best approach.
Not sure what EXIF is, even though I googled the info. However before I upload any pics I remove properties and personal info.

Metadata Concepts​

Several types of metadata can be stored in an image file, and each type can serve a different purpose. One type, technical metadata, is used to describe an image in a technical sense. For example, technical metadata can include attributes about an image, such as its height and width, in pixels, or the type of compression used to store it. Another type, content metadata, can further describe the content of an image, the name of the photographer, and the date and time when a photograph was taken.

Metadata is stored in image files using a variety of mechanisms. Digital cameras and scanners automatically insert metadata into the images they create. Digital photograph processing applications like Adobe Photoshop allow users to add or edit metadata to be stored with the image. Annotating digital images with additional metadata is a common practice in photographic and newsgathering applications and for image archiving usages, as well as at the consumer level.

Storing metadata together with image data in the same containing file provides encapsulation. With encapsulation, both types of data can be shared and exchanged reliably as one unit. Metadata that is stored in the image file format is referred to as embedded metadata.

from Working with Metadata in Images

I didn't talk about the uploaded pictures here or somewhere but about the pictures, which the client gets. In them, some useful info is missing if they're extracted from a video stream. For example, GPS coordinates, altitude, camera position and so on.

The posted pictures themselves are great!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval