Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aftermarket Batteries any good?

Reaction score
first post, just picked my breeze and only came with 1 battery, would like to pick up 1-2 additional batteries and would like opinions on aftermarket batteries and recommendations or should I stick with OEM.

Considering that Walmart has the OEM battery for sale at $30, I wouldn't go for aftermarket replacements at this moment:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yuneec-P...ithium-Polymer-Li-Polymer-11-1-V-DC/881968730
Thx, can't duplicate the $30 at Walmart but even at 45 if still not bad. I was curious about the aftermarket not solely on cost but the additional capacity. just didn't want to go aftermarket and have battery crap out midflight. I guess I'll probably stick with OEM until I become more experienced.

Thx, can't duplicate the $30 at Walmart but even at 45 if still not bad. I was curious about the aftermarket not solely on cost but the additional capacity. just didn't want to go aftermarket and have battery crap out midflight. I guess I'll probably stick with OEM until I become more experienced.
For some reason, when I opened that link in Tapatalk, it shows 44.95 but if I open it on my laptop, it shows 29.98. Give it a try.
I've heard some bad stories on aftermarket batteries. They are harder to fit into the battery compartment. I have no idea of the flight time though.

For some reason, when I opened that link in Tapatalk, it shows 44.95 but if I open it on my laptop, it shows 29.98. Give it a try.
I've heard some bad stories on aftermarket batteries. They are harder to fit into the battery compartment. I have no idea of the flight time though.
yep, that did the trick and went ahead grabbed 2 additional batteries. thanks for the link, very much appreciated.

Yes, $30, I got 2 more today too. The $45 pricing is not "in store" pricing from Walmart - its from another manufacturer. Go to the Walmart store and if there are some there, they will be $30.. not a bad deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy