Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aircraft not found H520- payload ?

Reaction score
I have a question about a new H520 E - maiden flight. I noticed when i go to link management it defaults to my wi-fi and not to the drone and payload? I have to manually bind the drone over from the tablet to find my camera. I have had to do this multiple times to manually bind again. When i try to link management like my H520 it cannot find the camera or the drone. I also took the drone out for its maiden flight the drone was a bit choppy not steady like it should be. GPS was 14 satellites which should be plenty. I did use the slower not rabbit to take off. Is there a setting that i need to check off to not default to my wi-fi? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I suggest you go to the Android menu, Wifi menu and select your Wifi router and any other Wifi's that are listed. Then select "Forget" for each. Then select the camera and select Connect.

This has been a common issue with the H520 and the H Plus. The system seems to default to the router wifi rather than the camera. So the ST16s is searching for the wifi rather than the camera. I've had to do this whenever I've updated the firmware using wifi. After updating I go to Android and forget the router and the issue is solved on the next flight.

Good morning, and is it possible that the same pair also in the Typhoon H? Why do you know the camera detected me and from one day to the next it does not detect it

Many owners of the 520 have reported this problem. This is the fix they recommend. Also the EU firmware for the camera limits the wifi power output. This results in a longer time to connect and also shorter video range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio