Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aircraft will not auto-takeoff

Reaction score
I have lock on 12+ birds and blinking green/white or blue/white and yet when I go to auto-takeoff, it says something to the effect, "Aircraft cannot takeoff. Aircraft not ready."

I don't really care in that I don't need it but I would like to know why it doesn't work. Anybody have any ideas?

I must've missed something. Where is an auto takeoff button on here?

I couldn't figure it out either ...this what I did....After have turned on both the ST16 and your H and you get your satellites locked on the ST16 don't press the red start button to start the H..touch the task button on the ST16 and St16 presents you with some icons to tap on... tap the take off icon and the it will show you another icon which you slide and the H starts itself and hovers about 3 ft off ground waiting for you next move...

I couldn't figure it out either ...this what I did....After have turned on both the ST16 and your H and you get your satellites locked on the ST16 don't press the red start button to start the H..touch the task button on the ST16 and St16 presents you with some icons to tap on... tap the take off icon and the it will show you another icon which you slide and the H starts itself and hovers about 3 ft off ground waiting for you next move...

Bet that's it! I guess that actually makes sense. Let the software be in control of everything. I'll try it. Thanks!

Done it don't like it. prefer to take off with "collective". Just me. I don't let the computer autoland it either. I switch it out of RTH at 12 ft or so and bring it down myself.

Done it don't like it. prefer to take off with "collective". Just me. I don't let the computer autoland it either. I switch it out of RTH at 12 ft or so and bring it down myself.

Oh me too. Been flying helis for 20 years and fixed for 25. 30 if you count full scale. I just don't like having something that doesn't work. I'll never use it. I just want it to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz