Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alguien esperando el Typhoon H en España?

Hola, hay alguien en España que ya lo haya recibido o sabe alguien si ya se ha entregado alguno en España?

Un saludo

Dudo que los envíos Typhoon H han llegado a España todavía. Ellos están ahora recibiendo a través de Estados Unidos, y ese es el primer lugar Yuneec se ha centrado en el envío. Háganos saber cuando se empiezan a ver los muestran en España.

Reactions: Ximo
Hola, hay alguien en España que ya lo haya recibido o sabe alguien si ya se ha entregado alguno en España?

Un saludo
Hola de nuevo, Ximo. Mi distribuidor en León (FuturHobby) me informó ayer que su primera entrega de Typhoons están en aduanas. No me dijo nada de cuantos son ni cuando salen. Aguanta bro! (Hang in there, bro!) :eek:

Saludos de Catalunya (Tarragona)

Reactions: Ximo
Bueno, pues parece que hay pocos residentes en España en este foro :)

it seems that there are few people in this forum who live in Spain :)

Yes, I will try speak english too :)
Hola Ximo. Hablaré contigo en tu idioma. Pues, parece que la mayoría de los usuarios aquí en Yuneecpilots.com son de inglés en su lengua materna. Cuándo puedo cambiaré ideas y sugiere cosas contigo, pero mi base de gramática técnico en español es limitado.

¿Tienes en cuenta que hay un foro aquí en España dedicado a los entusiastas de RC? ¿Has visto este página una vez?
Multicopters.es

Un saludo.

John, the nice guys from Spain/Mexico and other Latino countries need a forum for them so they don't miss out on all the latest information and issues and tips. Too bad we can't make the forum translatable as we type, the technologies are there!

John, the nice guys from Spain/Mexico and other Latino countries need a forum for them so they don't miss out on all the latest information and issues and tips. Too bad we can't make the forum translatable as we type, the technologies are there!
I hear you. The link I gave Ximo for the forum here in Spain is pretty good. Not as active as some I've seen in English but definitely not dead either. I feel bad for the guy because he's clearly just as interested and excited in the Typhoon-H as the rest of us, but there's a real "falta" of information here. I just found out from my dist. that I get to wait another 10 days for my vehicle!:mad:

The only technology I'm aware of to translate as I type is Google Translate. Sometimes it works "ok" but usually it's quite the fiasco to get it to translate what you really want to say, and forget about common slang or colloquials. Hope he sticks around, though.

p.s. Don't you ever sleep??

Last edited:
I hear you. The link I gave Ximo for the forum here in Spain is pretty good. Not as active as some I've seen in English but definitely not dead either. I feel bad for the guy because he's clearly just as interested and excited in the Typhoon-H as the rest of us, but there's a real "falta" of information here. I just found out from my dist. that I get to wait another 10 days for my vehicle!:mad:

The only technology I'm aware of to translate as I type is Google Translate. Sometimes it works "ok" but usually it's quite the fiasco to get it to translate what you really want to say, and forget about common slang or colloquials. Hope he sticks around, though.

p.s. Don't you ever sleep??
8 hours a day my friend ! It's 8 am in the morning in Texas right now, and I go to bed at usually 9-10 pm, are you in Espana? then that's called Time Differencia !;)

8 hours a day my friend ! It's 8 am in the morning in Texas right now, and I go to bed at usually 9-10 pm, are you in Espana? then that's called Time Differencia !;)
Yes. I live here in Tarragona (been living here with my Catalan wife for 20 years now).

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval