Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Altitude not holding

yes definitely i found place to mount it and lose connector to connect it :)

ips.jpg
ipsa.jpg

Reactions: Lumberjack0
Ok.....i know under a small panel is the connector...but isnt that for the realsense?

Bill W.

I hope Yuneec offers the IPS only option in North America. Great addition for those who currently rarely use the object avoidance on the Typhoon Advanced (IPS would be used on every flight).

At one time Yuneec said they would offer the IPS and Realsense as seperate units. The pro has them together as one unit factory installed. Now I'm starting to wonder if the "one unit" is only for the pro?

I hope Yuneec offers the IPS only option in North America. Great addition for those who currently rarely use the object avoidance on the Typhoon Advanced (IPS would be used on every flight).

At one time Yuneec said they would offer the IPS and Realsense as seperate units. The pro has them together as one unit factory installed. Now I'm starting to wonder if the "one unit" is only for the pro?
I agree.....the ips would be very beneficial. I see it available alone in the UK. Giess if all else fails ill order from there.

Bill W.

Hi Guys,

I have noticed this issue on other threads and the way they seemed to correct issue was to do a full calibration over again. Then test again. Issue per the other threads disappeared after that.
Just an observation, have not had this issue myself with Q or H.

Cheers

Batfire

I agree with DC, try recalibrating your Accelerometer. Corrected mine with the same problem. However, if it is determined that you need a new GPS board, ask Yuneec to send you the board to exchange it yourself. Then you will not have to send your H back and have it down for 2-3 weeks. It is easy to replace, and remember the first time you power it up, to let it sit for 12.5 minutes or longer to properly update the GPS card. Good Luck, hope you resolve the issue soon.

Sounds normal to me depending on your environment. Once you install the IPS (attached to the realsense) this will no longer be an issue because the distance between near objects below the Typhoon are monitored via sonar and camera to keep the Typhoon in place.
Your right Captain. Without the IPS you will need to be bout 15/20 f so GPS will hold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz