Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Altitude

[QUOTE = "WTFDproject, publicación: 214800, miembro: 18053"]
La altitud máxima de vuelo se puede cambiar en la GUI.
La altitud de regreso a casa se puede cambiar en el ST16.
¿Esto es lo que estás preguntando?

View attachment 20734 View attachment 20735
[/CITAR]
¿Cómo localizar esa información para cambiar los valores de altitud?

Deeple Translation:
How do you locate this information to change the altitude values?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that, I have a Mac, I couldn´t install the file, I need a PC, When i sent that file to me for the e-mail, a menssage appeared, it said there was a virus in the file, I use a Gmail, I don´t know it is really a virus or what is it. Thanks for all

The virus alert is a false hit. It has been discussed on the forum before.

I do not know if there is a version that will run on Mac, or if there is a way to make this version run on Mac. Hopefully someone else will know.

Reactions: Angelocho
Thanks for that, I have a Mac, I couldn´t install the file, I need a PC, When i sent that file to me for the e-mail, a menssage appeared, it said there was a virus in the file, I use a Gmail, I don´t know it is really a virus or what is it. Thanks for all
Sorry, there is no MAC version for the GUI. This may be due to the Typhoon H having a Intel based FC. But the default Altitude on the H is 400 ft. 122 Meters.

Sorry, there is no MAC version for the GUI. This may be due to the Typhoon H having a Intel based FC. But the default Altitude on the H is 400 ft. 122 Meters.
Is there not a Windows emulator that runs on the Mac. Maybe that would work. That would be a route you could check on.

OK, 1st post here (sup fellas ??).. I d/l'd the GUI for my home PC (WIN-10), np there, but when I plug in my T-H & attempt any kind of file update (as in altitude adjustment), the GUI crashes.. smh.. would love to change the altitude of my T-H to go higher, but am almost giving up hope, there's got to be a way to do this where my GUI on my PC doesn't crash everytime I try.. Any suggestions would be nice.....thx!

NW.

Last edited:
OK, 1st post here (sup fellas ??).. I d/l'd the GUI for my home PC (WIN-10), np there, but when I plug in my T-H & attempt any kind of file update (as in altitude adjustment), the GUI crashes.. smh.. would love to change the altitude of my T-H to go higher, but am almost giving up hope, there's got to be a way to do this where my GUI on my PC doesn't crash everytime I try.. Any suggestions would be nice.....thx!

NW.
Are you running the GUI as Administrator? Mine did that too. There was a post somewhere in the forums about that. Also helps if you change the compatibility mode to Win7.

Reactions: NWSaint
Are you running the GUI as Administrator?

Art:

After repeated crashes upon opening the GUI I un-installed the existing GUI, reloaded it, took your advice and opened it (right click on the desktop icon) as the "Administrator", PERFECT!.. worked like a charm.. much thanks!

NW.

Thanks, but, how can I change the altitude more than 122mts in the ST16, I changed the altitude in the typhoon h using the GUI, but in the ST16 is the same from the factory.
The ST-16 does not have a set table geofence for altitude or distance. That is stored in memory on the aircraft’s Flight Controller. That is done through the GUI. As mentioned in a previous post in this thread, the GUI has to be run with Administrator privileges. If not, the changes made for altitude limit will not get stored on the aircraft.

Another thing to be aware of are the geofence settings that are invoked when the aircraft is operated in Smart mode. Those settings are on the same page in the GUI as the altitude setting. If you are using the Smart operating mode that can also be limiting your distances.

Thanks, but, how can I change the altitude more than 122mts in the ST16, I changed the altitude in the typhoon h using the GUI, but in the ST16 is the same from the factory.

Angelocho:

It shouldn't matter, once you hookup your T-H to the GUI (as "administrator") & change the settings to your new height your set.. now I could be wrong, but personally that's all it took, I never bothered to see what the ST16 showed me, all I know is that I went from 400ft. to 1000ft by just using the GUI adjustment.. Check back with the vets here though, they know their buisness a LOT more than me.. just giving you my opinion bra'.......... Aloha'

PS: smart-mode.. smh.. stick with "angle"

NW.

Angelocho:

It shouldn't matter, once you hookup your T-H to the GUI (as "administrator") & change the settings to your new height your set.. now I could be wrong, but personally that's all it took, I never bothered to see what the ST16 showed me, all I know is that I went from 400ft. to 1000ft by just using the GUI adjustment.. Check back with the vets here though, they know their buisness a LOT more than me.. just giving you my opinion bra'.......... Aloha'

PS: smart-mode.. smh.. stick with "angle"

NW.
Thanks a lot for your opinion, I changed the setting to height to 1000mts using the GUI as administrator. I going to fly the T H and I´ll tell you if it works correctly.

Thanks a lot for your opinion, I changed the setting to height to 1000mts using the GUI as administrator. I going to fly the T H and I´ll tell you if it works correctly.
A word of caution: If you're in the U.S. please don't fly above 400 ft. You don't want to be "That Guy" who ruins it for the rest of us.

Just Because you CAN do something, Doesn't mean you should.

A word of caution: If you're in the U.S. please don't fly above 400 ft. You don't want to be "That Guy" who ruins it for the rest of us.

EXACTLY!

.. just because you can doesn't mean you should.. sure it's nice to know you can take flight beyond "stock", but at the same time you NEED TO be careful.. last thing you want to do is be experimenting and accidentally run into a life-flight helo' or a DEA plane.. don't forget, there's places (like wayyyyy away from the population) to let your mind go.. Like Art said, don't be "THAT GUY"..

NW.

Don´t worry, I´m in México, I don´t want to brake the law. Thankyou.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20