Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

Reaction score
Well I decided to take the H plunge and ordered one!

Amazon says in stock with Tuesday delivery.

Free wizard and price drop (99 cents) lol, $1299.00, no tax, free shipping.

Reactions: Cilent1

That's awesome!!! I hope my March order comes Tuesday. It still says May 27th on my order.

Well I had one in my cart for awhile now in preorder status not sure if I'd take the plunge...Seeing this listing as in stock pushed me over the edge, dangit Jimmylee :)

I understand the volume of sales through Amazon and Best Buys versus smaller dealers, and they all have preorders, I'm not a preorder guy I'm waiting until I can walk in and pick one up the same day, and I have no problem wating on the preorder guys to get theirs first, that's only fair, they already invested in them, so I agree, send out to all dealers first, then the amazons and Best Buys

In most cases these are smaller dealers selling through Amazon.

They, the dealers, like the fact that Amazon does the advertising, handles the transactions
and in some cases does the actual shipping.

The customer, I for one, like the fact that Amazon sets the rules that dealers have to abide by,
handles the refunds and keeps everything on the up and up.

Its a win win for both.

And few people even have small local dealers that sell drones in there area.

PS: I think we all get more support from these forums than anywhere else, even Trolls. lol

There are no "local" dealers in my area so that's a non-issue for me, unless Best Buy is considered a local dealer. I have a backpack and batteries and no way of knowing when the H will arrive. It could be next week or next month. We're told dealers are getting partial shipments for the 1st pre-orders (whatever that means), then maybe the rest the following week(s). That's the problem; the unknown.

I ordered from Amazon and cancelled the pre-order. I need to fly it for a few days before leaving on our trip Memorial Weekend. If that didn't happen I'd be forced to buy something else. None of my other copters are portable enough, and since my GP4 Black is toast, that doesn't leave many options.

It's not the dealer's fault, but it is what it is.

I really wished I had a local mom and pop dealer, I would buy from them, do have a hobby shop but all they deal in is on the ground and I buy from them, oh well, I'll get one from somewhere, in the meantime you preorder guys get em fly em and let us know what you think...

The best thing is that I paid the pre-order like two months ago at B&H and I'm not going to receive my TH next week, but you can just go now to Amazon at receive it on Wednesday.

I had tried to purchase from Yuneec first but the lady kept telling me if I ordered through them I would not get the wizard as I had missed the pre-order promo by one day. This was in March. It was emphasized by her that they would ship April 1st, just as we all had originally been told. I wanted it asap so I looked at Amazon and they had the wizard still included so I chose to pull the trigger so I could get the promo and still be apart of the April 1 shipment.

I shouldn't be penalized for pre-ordering from Amazon. I definitely shouldn't see people purchasing from Amazon this week and getting it sooner than me.

Don't take me wrong, I am excited for the OP I just hope mine is shipped and delivered the same time since I paid for it in March.

No such luck in Canada. We have to use AMAZON.CA (to avoid import duty taxes). Below is the US (Amazon.com) with the next week delivery, and below it is the Canadian (Amazon.ca) with the "we hope to have them in by the 20th" date.

Sad :(

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 9.36.11 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 9.35.24 PM.jpg

Reactions: Subtle Shots
The best thing is that I paid the pre-order like two months ago at B&H and I'm not going to receive my TH next week, but you can just go now to Amazon at receive it on Wednesday.
B&H is now showing 30 May on their site (Yikes!). They did send out emails earlier saying 19 May, but that may have slipped again.

Isn't it amazing. Most of the people that pre-ordered do not have and do not even know when they will receive their H. But for this past week many small California hobby shops are selling to people walking in off the street. Now amazon customers are ordering and getting them right away.

Isn't it amazing. Most of the people that pre-ordered do not have and do not even know when they will receive their H. But for this past week many small California hobby shops are selling to people walking in off the street. Now amazon customers are ordering and getting them right away.
Lesson learned. I'm not ordering such items in advance again unless there a bonus tossed in. So far it appears the "once thought to be bonus wizard" is now going to be standard on all Typhoon H's.

The shipping of these are kind of missed up, but when it comes to preorders, all orders that get to yuneec are preordered, if a local guy says I presoled 37 and Amazon claims 3000 and puts the order in,,well guess what? Yuneec doesn't know what is truley already sold, they just start shipping...

Yeah, this really sucks. Ordered April 12th and it still says not shipped, maybe ship 26th! But others come on today and get it in a couple of days! Amazon really needs to address this suckage.

Yeah, this really sucks. Ordered April 12th and it still says not shipped, maybe ship 26th! But others come on today and get it in a couple of days! Amazon really needs to address this suckage.

Ha Ha, Sorry I am laughing at your verbage 'suckage'

But I here ya, the only thing worse that pre-order is crowdfunding!

I was trying to hold off on cancelling my pre-order and looking for somewhere else that has it in stock. With Memorial Day weekend approaching closer and closer and my orders are still sitting in "Pre-Order" status I'm seriously considering cancelling the pre-order and just get it through a soulless outlet like Amazon. I might not get a spare battery and backpack in time for the trip but a drone without accessories is infinitely better than no drone and no accessories.

I placed an order on 5/13 from Amazon. Amazon is listed as the seller and I'm getting Prime shipping but it's still showing a June 2 delivery.

Meanwhile it looks like you can order now and get it faster. We'll see if they change my status and ship earlier come Monday.

The typhoon H that is in stock on Amazon is supplied by a dealer out of Florida called Built Drones....going on their website they don't exactly say they are n stock....wondering if you could bypass Amazon and buy directly from them?

Ok I think I went over the deep end... I have a total of three preorders!!! Started as one... Then better deal for 2nd, 3rd was just yesterday on amazon! I have my 333 and have a project to start this week!! I couldn't chance not having a drone for dual cam operators. So long story short I may have 2 extras!! should all arrive sometime next week. let me know if i can help u by helping me dig myself out of the hole i dug with my wife!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval