Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another positive H pro experience

This has to be the most impressive RS video I have seen yet. He has done some nice ones, but this in my opinion is so much better. I am also thinking based on the first couple RS videos that the RS module has some sort of learning where it gets better the more you use it? I loved the couple times it decided to duck down under a tree instead of flying up and over. Looked like a pretty tight spot too. Well done!

Yes that is really impressive going under the tree.
Shows that it maps the area before it flies in, and "knows" it would not be a good idea to fly up.
Pretty cool

As far as the RealSense module is concerned it appears the early buyers are getting gouged. A huge disparity in the two prices shown so far. $100 difference, that's crazy.
I can wait. I waited for my H I can wait for this.

£376.91 GBP. Its certainly a lot to pay more than likely come down in price if the uptake is slow.

I received my Pro model late Friday afternoon and was too tied up to even open the box. Yesterday was spent preparing it with the compass orientation, charging batteries, etc. So finally today I got to go fly. It was absolutely great!

I really liked the new firmware with which it came already loaded, and which many of you have already added. I was concerned about some reports of the range being diminished but so far I did not notice that. I only flew line of sight out to 2100 ft. I got up the nerve to fly it without the GPS being on, and hit 54 mph. Only made one run each way as I had only taken two batteries to test the other functions. All modes worked well that I tested(did not do CCC).

I was not ready to push the Realsense into action on the first evening however, i.e.; flying towards an obstacle. I needed some soft pine trees which would have had pillows spread around beneath them. LOL I need to hear from some of you other guinea pigs who are more brave than me before trying to fly into a tree!

It handled well with all of the good manners that my other H has. It is really neat and I sure enjoy flying it... Now on to the aspects of camera testing and video results.

Hahah, please do post a video when you put pi)ows aground your soft tree!! I totally agree, I would have the balls to fly into a tree to test it!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss