Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Antennas - More than confused!

Reaction score
I bought an ITELITE antenna to my "H".
ITELITE - Typhoon H Range Booster ITE-DBS04.6B
It seems I get more "drop-outs" than with the std antennas..

I have looked around and saw that pic on how to aim an ITELITE anntenna. Can that be correct,
NOT aiming the ITELITE up to the "H"? The other two pics had a red square with a "X"

Read this:
MaxxUAV EU

I don't fly far away I am looking for a safe connection.
antenn.png

Last edited:
Some people have reported the connectors don't screw completely onto the ST16 connectors. The external connectors on the ST16 are a bit too short to allow the coax to fully seat. Contact the dealer you purchased it through and ask them what should be done to correct the problem. By the way, how far do you get before you lose the signal?

Some people have reported the connectors don't screw completely onto the ST16 connectors. The external connectors on the ST16 are a bit too short to allow the coax to fully seat. Contact the dealer you purchased it through and ask them what should be done to correct the problem. By the way, how far do you get before you lose the signal?
Hi Steve, thanx for your valuable tips! I have contacted the dealer and they confirmed the "washer" problem. I have now taken them away and will fly asap and report!

bracket.jpg

Glad we made it work Photo and thanks for your order.
I managed to get 3.25 km with that antenna - could've gone further but was scared for battery.

I added a note regarding the washers on the page ; thanks for sharing the picture I made :)

Let us know what distance you get!

Glad we made it work Photo and thanks for your order.
I managed to get 3.25 km with that antenna - could've gone further but was scared for battery.

I added a note regarding the washers on the page ; thanks for sharing the picture I made :)

Let us know what distance you get!
Ha, ha - I will not fly that far away I use my "H" for business reasons and don't fly more than 4-500meters away.. I just want a safe connection wich I hope I have now.. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop