Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Europe interested in a Typhoon H with extras for sale?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a Typhoon H just bought it not even a month ago. Flown maybe 15 times no crashes. I have a brand new extra battery never even unboxed and a brand new third party backpack on the way to my house now. With the DJI Inspire price dropping I feel the camera has just that much more of an edge and is worth the extra money to switch. I am currently living in the Netherlands and can ship to Europe.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Skypicswa
Hey guys, I've got a Typhoon H just bought it not even a month ago. Flown maybe 15 times no crashes. I have a brand new extra battery never even unboxed and a brand new third party backpack on the way to my house now. With the DJI Inspire price dropping I feel the camera has just that much more of an edge and is worth the extra money to switch. I am currently living in the Netherlands and can ship to Europe.

eBay .... Think most people here have a Typhoon H

I can put it up on our online shop for your desired price if you like

Just remember if you change from your Typhoon H to an Inspire that has dropped in price it may also drop out of the sky as well!
The Typhoon H has redundancy built in as opposed to the Inspire's one way ticket to Mother Earth if a motor or esc fails.
The Typhoon camera is not bad when compared to the X3 8th frame codec flashing. The grass is not consistantly greener on the other side.

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
Just remember if you change from your Typhoon H to an Inspire that has dropped in price it may also drop out of the sky as well!
The Typhoon H has redundancy built in as opposed to the Inspire's one way ticket to Mother Earth if a motor or esc fails.
The Typhoon camera is not bad when compared to the X3 8th frame codec flashing. The grass is not consistantly greener on the other side.
I was never worried about my Phantom falling out of the sky. Likewise the Inspire I am sure is just as reliable. But you are right to just buy the standard Inspire is a waste. Even to just upgrade the camera is quite a lot of money. Good luck on EBAY frequent flier in selling your H. Someone is going to get a good deal.

Wait a second on that Inspire... Inspire 2 is going to come out. When it does the prices on the Inspire 1 will fall even more.. Wait and see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval