Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone know about the Etlas Mobile handheld GCS? Should I buy it?

Reaction score
I am looking for portable handheld GCS and just happen to find this Etlas mobile which seems good, but I wanna know if anyone bought this before and if it works well? Need some advice.?

The maker of the M2 has partnered with Yuneec, but I can’t say the M2 will work with any of Yuneec’s present products.

Do you have a valid URL for information on the unit? I don’t do Facebook.

Last edited:
Sure I do, I found the product in MMC's website: Eltas Mobile - MMCUAV

I can be 99% sure this controller is not compatible with any of Yuneec’s present product line. However, I have referred this thread to a friend that works with Yuneec.

From the information on MMCUAV’s website they are focused on commercial/industrial type systems, so if products come from Yuneec in the future it will be for their commercial systems.

Reactions: 0verload and PatR
Any projects between Yuneec and MMCUAV are still in the R&D stages and no real info is available at this time.

The Eltas Mobile M2 is not usable with any of Yuneec’s present product line.

Any projects between Yuneec and MMCUAV are still in the R&D stages and no real info is available at this time.

Etlas mobile is adaptable to PX4 system drones, so I hope it works with Yuneec drones in the future.

I can be 99% sure this controller is not compatible with any of Yuneec’s present product line. However, I have referred this thread to a friend that works with Yuneec.

From the information on MMCUAV’s website they are focused on commercial/industrial type systems, so if products come from Yuneec in the future it will be for their commercial systems.
As I learned, Etlas is now compatible with Yuneec 520 series drones

They have worked out a 3d-mapping drone as of now, it is under test

As I learned, Etlas is now compatible with Yuneec 520 series drones
Well, this does sound good news, hope their products can become more and more interadaptable, I do like MMC payloads which are also outperforming my expectations

Well, this does sound good news, hope their products can become more and more interadaptable, I do like MMC payloads which are also outperforming my expectations
I think they are working closely to interadapt more products in the future. They have worked out a 3D-mapping drone together, which I believe is going to be adaptable to most MMC UAV payloads

I think they are working closely to interadapt more products in the future. They have worked out a 3D-mapping drone together, which I believe is going to be adaptable to most MMC UAV payloads
That sounds great, still need to see what they can offer.

@DronerM1 , @flyerbob , @Flyer4ever
I presume you are all affiliated with the product you are promoting here. You obviously have no interest in Yuneec products.
Can you give me a good reason not to delete this entire thread which appears to be an orchestrated advertisement?

@DronerM1 , @flyerbob , @Flyer4ever
I presume you are all affiliated with the product you are promoting here. You obviously have no interest in Yuneec products.
Can you give me a good reason not to delete this entire thread which appears to be an orchestrated advertisement?
I only knew that this product can be applied to Yuneec 520 series, that's why I am replying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval