Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone know how many mW the VTX puts out?

Reaction score
Been searching to find out exactly how many mW the Video TX is, but can't find any info on it. All the manual says is: Video transmission range - up to 1 mile (1.6km). Been getting a lot of choppy video on the ST16, trying to figure out why. Tried the CGO3 app (iOS) and it works, but only get about 25ft before I lose connection. Granted this is in my backyard, lots of wifi around.
Anyone have any info on this VTX at all?

According to their FCC filing for the CGO3:

The maximum output power is 14.14dBm (27.54mW) at 5745MHz

Reactions: Bobjazz
Been searching to find out exactly how many mW the Video TX is, but can't find any info on it. All the manual says is: Video transmission range - up to 1 mile (1.6km). Been getting a lot of choppy video on the ST16, trying to figure out why. Tried the CGO3 app (iOS) and it works, but only get about 25ft before I lose connection. Granted this is in my backyard, lots of wifi around.
Anyone have any info on this VTX at all?
Put a wifi analyzer app on your phone and you can compare the db output from the camera. I have a couple of inexpensive 5.8GHZ antennas to try. Just need time to get out and test them. There are several aftermarket antennas available in the $100-$130 range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval