Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App Pilot dont work with apple XS iOS 12.3

I think yuneecpilot is a common app for all yuneec users and you still can sign in even without any yuneec drone. Since app issues mostly is software related, then could be remote support.
Speaking of sign in or even registering good luck I tryed today and wasn't successful with either only real issue ive had with app so far.

Speaking of sign in or even registering good luck I tryed today and wasn't successful with either only real issue ive had with app so far.

That is odd since I was able to register and then sign in even without having a Mantis Q.

That is odd since I was able to register and then sign in even without having a Mantis Q.
Yeah its literally the only problem ive had with the app so far ill give it time and keep trying it says the email is registered after registration but when i go to log in it says the email isnt registered not sure whats going on but will try on my other device that was on my phone.

And no flight today way to windy but best I could tell powered it on and connected on both devices app worked without issue on both but thats without flying just test video feed and all other functions indoors.

I have the solution for mantis q. You must remove the SD card from the drone and format it with a pc. Then turn on the drone and the remote control. Once connected you can put the card back. Good flight

I have the solution for mantis q. You must remove the SD card from the drone and format it with a pc. Then turn on the drone and the remote control. Once connected you can put the card back. Good flight
The solution for me was to change the system language back to English, after that they updated the app and now it’s working as before the app crashed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430