Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Are H owners being manipulated ? VOTE

Do you think Yuneec is manipulating TH owners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
This question wouldn't have come if not for last year. I became aware of the Q500 in February of last year. I did my research, then called a dealer to place my order. I was told I should wait till April to take delivery. Yuneec was coming out with a plus model and it could be up graded to 4K for a couple hundred dollars. Well that never happened I bought my 500+ 1080p. Yuneec is in the business of selling complete packages. Sans forward to date, we await the release of the Realsense module while Yuneec is releasing the $1899 pro version now while we sit on the side and wait. In order to sell us the basic package we will be able to buy it in a modular form including Realsense OA and IPS. So now this is where the question comes in.

i got the original q and have upgraded it to the st10+ and 4k camera direct from yunnec uk some time ago at a special price so i see no reason not to expect to be looked after ... im holding out for the pro which i have on order

Last edited:
i went down to yuneecs office and paid by card a painless transaction and we made sure it all worked be i left ...

i will be going down to collect my h when they have it

i got the original q and have upgraded it to the st10+ and 4k camera direct from yunnec uk some time ago at a special price so i see no reason not to expect to be looked after ... im holding out for the pro which i have on order

it was an advertised deal to upgrade i could just updated to the cgo2+ cam which was also an option

Of course not, read the ongoings in the markets between Intel, Snapdragon, Amberalla, Dji and Yuneec and you will understand why it's been delayed.

This question wouldn't have come if not for last year. I became aware of the Q500 in February of last year. I did my research, then called a dealer to place my order. I was told I should wait till April to take delivery. Yuneec was coming out with a plus model and it could be up graded to 4K for a couple hundred dollars. Well that never happened I bought my 500+ 1080p. Yuneec is in the business of selling complete packages. Sans forward to date, we await the release of the Realsense module while Yuneec is releasing the $1899 pro version now while we sit on the side and wait. In order to sell us the basic package we will be able to buy it in a modular form including Realsense OA and IPS. So now this is where the question comes in.
I made the decision not to wait. The H was what I wanted for filming and I don't regret that at all. If I wanted to wait, I would still be here filming with the Q500 4k.

I Bought my Q500+ last year september and got a mail in october to trade (with extra money) my CGO2+ for a CGO3. Didn't do that, but after a few months I sold my CGO2+ and bought the CGO3.
Now I've sold my Q en bought a H. I know I could wait but if I want RealSense it will be possible after a few months....

Malk I am more interested in the IPS mod. I have applied for the 333 exemption and I believe this is more important to me. I love my Q also. I don't have anything tha can play 4K. So I record in 1080P. Unlike you what I spend my money on is labor intensive so I don't take a loss on privilege, ever.

Based on the number of views I would say no. Why all the whining? I don't think you understand the question. You have purchased the H and probably won't buy any thing else. So yes you were told a story to or maybe. Let's see how Yuneec handles the modular component.

Last edited:
Reactions: anthony h-ellary
Hey we need to vote a least so we know your attitude on this matter. You can vote and not post.

Two more days to cast your vote.

41 people and no robots voted in this poll.
7 say yes
24 no
8 maybe
62% must be happy with everything that Yuneec is doing to you.
38% say yes or maybe. A little less than 2/3 s approval. Now here in the USA a good approval is 98% but that 2% can put you under around here. Thanks to all who voted, by the way, Yuneec and I must be on the page. 2/3 of the people don't like or dislike what I have to say. If I hit a cord please like me. After All I'm here to contribute to the safety of this sport. fly safe.r

As the old saying goes: Don't put anything down to conspiracy that can't be explained by incompetence.

Genuinely I think Yuneec are overwhelmed and inexperienced with handling support for a major roll-out. They don't seem to have a policy for communicating to the owners, and they haven't got a system to help the dealers and support teams track issues properly.

From all the news, it's pretty clear that the drone industry is quite cloak and dagger, with technology being stolen, patented and superseded constantly. The rumours of DJI's poor behaviour are particularly bad. In that environment, it's not surprising if a company tries to keep things secret - sometimes more than they should.

Are they manipulating users? If they are, they're doing a pretty bad job of it.

Are other companies manipulating users? There is a lot of evidence that yes, they are.

Reactions: horizontal
Yes. It's their job to make money and manipulate customers into buying at a highest price possible. It is also the customers job to do their homework, search the deals and to purchase the product at the lowest price possible. :D

Sound like they have set the price and either pay it or wait. I have seen a post for $1009. $290 less for a basic TH. That is a big discount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop