Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Arm won't lock

Reaction score
I had a recent crash, and everything seemed okay, except for one thing. One arm won't lock. It will move up and I hear a click, but light finger pressure on pre-flight check pushes it down. I feel some pressure like it is almost there, but it won't fully lock. The arm hook and receiver for it appear to be in reasonable shape, so I don't know what else to check. Obviously I don't want to fly in that condition. Any suggestions on what to look for?

I had a recent crash, and everything seemed okay, except for one thing. One arm won't lock. It will move up and I hear a click, but light finger pressure on pre-flight check pushes it down. I feel some pressure like it is almost there, but it won't fully lock. The arm hook and receiver for it appear to be in reasonable shape, so I don't know what else to check. Obviously I don't want to fly in that condition. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Yuneec Typhoon H Arm Latch

try this

I saw the part, but it doesn't look broken, so I was seeing there was a simple thing to look for first. Any idea how to remove the latch?

yes see the Jc posted above but go here Yuneec Typhoon H replace broken arm PART 1 DISASSEMBLE its an arm repair video but getting the clip out is tricky.. I would have ripped the arm up LOL had I not saw this video :) you may be right it may be that it just needs tension, I would still get a new one to be safe

Hmmmmm... I pulled out the clip and it looked fine. On a whim I swapped it around with another one, and they both seem good. Lock sounded normal and they both pass preflight finger pressure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval