Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Arnhemland, Northern Territory - Australia.

Reaction score
Figured I'd start this thread and just add videos as I compile more edits. I have a beautiful part of the country to fly and thought I'd share it with you all.

This was my first edited clip featuring the YTH. The last section of this edit was flown with my QAV250 as I only had one battery for the H at this stage.

This flight was flown entirely on CCC with my YTH. I had the gimbal set to 'global' mode. I love this feature, particularly for my location.

I'm heading out again over the next few days and hope to have something to share once I get back home.

I flew 4 batteries this morning at my local boat ramp. The following weekend, I will be doing a fair bit of aerial footage for our annual fishing comp so I wanted to get a few CCC routes planned and saved to get the action from the boat ramp. Here's a quick snapshot from two of the flights.

I have to admit, it is kinda strange putting your 'H' in the hands of the CCC Gods and flying it out over the water.

It's not often you can get to go fishing, catch a fish and also film the action by yourself. Thanks to the Yuneec Typhoon H, I was able to capture the moment. Filmed with Follow mode.

Reactions: IdleLoop
Quite a long edit, but couldn't bring myself to cut any of this footage as it really does show the variety in the country up here. This was flown totally with the CCC feature. Got a little close to a tree towards the start!! (0:52) Seems my initial flight where I set the waypoints had changed when I actually flew it again. The first waypoint had moved slightly north and had dropped a little in altitude. Very lucky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop