Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Autopilot for Breeze 4K?

Reaction score
I think that Yuneec could embed an autopilot feature to breeze app with waypoints flight like dji spark, since GPS is enabled at Breeze 4K for flight logging why not such a feature? Else they can give opensource code to users to develop such an app. It will be a great upgrade for all of Breeze 4K pilots.

Reactions: Brianlam
With a 100 meter geofence, what would be the point? With RC control, greater range, and a gimbal mounted camera that would be a nice feature. Now we’re talking of the Q500 4K and it isn’t $150 at Walmart.

Reactions: Marc.RCAddict
Yeah I agree with @DoomMeister although waypoint mode is a good feature (my hubsan drone has it) there's no really point the breeze 4k having it due to the reasonably short flight distance (geofence)

It's two follow me mode are good enough for its auto pilot type flight..

Lol if i was to like yunnec to change or mod anything on the breeze firmware etc, it would be to double the geofence distance, though you try taking a selfie at 100+m haha not that I use the breeze for selfies..

For me as and I'm sure many other breeze owners too, although a longer flight distance would be nice on the breeze, its not a big issue I have other drones for different types of flights..

To all drone manufacturers, stop making me buy drones, its your fault the wife moans at me haha..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia