Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack case configurations? where does it all go?

Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread on what others are doing as far as storing the parts in the foam insert. It would be interesting to see how others are securing things. The insert seems to have a few options such as 4 battery compartments. Two of which are on top of the landing gear, one on each side. There seems to be a section in the top that is cut out for props or the wizard? I'm going to upload a photo of what I've so far.

I'm curious to see what others are doing as well.

The prop storage in the lid would be nice but I can't figure out how they are supposed to be secured in there. The fit is to loose just to leave them there without something to hold them.

On the opposite side in the lid there is a large space that would be nice for the wizard but it is way to big.

Photos would be great! Post them up...

I'm curious to see what others are doing as well.

The prop storage in the lid would be nice but I can't figure out how they are supposed to be secured in there. The fit is to loose just to leave them there without something to hold them.

On the opposite side in the lid there is a large space that would be nice for the wizard but it is way to big.

Photos would be great! Post them

When you flip the lid on the backpack there is a slot on the left side of the lid with a foam separator in the center with a rounded area in the middle. That's where I think the props are to be stored they just fit even with the bag so you store a's on one side and b's on the other, it's a really snug fit so you have to push them in there. Just remember to line up the rounded area in the slot with the center of the props.

This is what I've done. Picked up some Velcro straps from West Marine. Put the blades in the bag. I'm going to do some modifications so I'll post more later on. I need to fit the DBS antenna.IMG_20160625_095503927.jpg

Lots can go above or on top of the landing gear. Then moved to the top as you unpack.. Then repack as you stow it away.

Reactions: KevinG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval