Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

backpack reuses innards of original box?

Reaction score
Morning all,

I managed to get the original box insert into the backpack with a bit of persuasion. Is the top part of the insert, you might call it the 'lid' supposed to be used with the backpack too? Because if it is, that's going to be a real struggle to get in!

Reaction score
Morning all,

I managed to get the original box insert into the backpack with a bit of persuasion. Is the top part of the insert, you might call it the 'lid' supposed to be used with the backpack too? Because if it is, that's going to be a real struggle to get in!
Yep it's a tight fit but it does go in just use your finger and run it around where the zip is guiding the boxing at the same time

Reactions: PaulEden
Reaction score
I had another go and yes, it was easy to get the insert lid into the backpack lid flap. But then, it turned out we had put the main insert the wrong way round, the closing lid fouled on the box of prop blades because they were close to the hinge. Now, we've turned it around, the blade box is on the handle side, it's all good. Thank you.
I didn't for a minute think I was going to spend £1600 + on a drone and talk here about such mundane things as which way up the backpack innards go!

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppmcsuk