Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

*****BAD CAM*****

The new camera will behave exactly like the one you have. It's not a camera issue. It sounds like a controller calibration was done when the original button board was sending bad signal. That calibration bias is still in the controller mainboard. If the new button board doesn't need the same level of bias, the camera will move according to the difference until you run the calibration again.
If running the calibration does not stop the movement, we will need to discuss more.
yessurrrr..im on it..

Did you go through the ST16 calibration procedure after replacing the boards? Make sure you center the rate slider, the camera pitch slider, the camera yaw knob, and both control gimbals before exiting the first portion of the calibration.
No sir I did not.,.but Im going to now..ty

Question. Did the camera is spinning without connecting to the ST16? If it does then you have a camera problem.

The Skittles are a trap. One bag. Two old folks in the house. It was a helluva fight. But she did let me keep one to make me feel better.
That's 2 Funny....worked as planned.....;)

Thank you all,, I mean to hop back on here and update but sometimes life gets in the way. Great news tho!! I threw caution to the wind and did a factory reset of my ground station followed by fresh calbation/rebinding of camera and obviously controller..presto..good as new.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop