Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries

Regardless of battery size, flight time is user and weather dependent. Comparing your flight time to that of someone else hoping to match is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: Socaljj
Regardless of battery size, flight time is user and weather dependent. Comparing your flight time to that of someone else hoping to match is an exercise in futility.

Your right.
As soon as I press the button on my drone that's when my battery time starts I call it runtime.

Reactions: PatR
This is low power .. Below the standard battery ..

When looking for batteries, you need to be guided by the size of the outer box (taking into account that it is larger than the size of the cells themselves), power (preferably more than the standard) and current output (preferably more than 60C)

Probably better to focus on Zeee official store on Ali..
https://aliexpress.ru/store/4915035/search

@Magic,

Are you referring to my Amazon post as being low power?

If so, the link shows the same outer casing as well as power specs as shown in your images. 6500maH, 80C, 14.8v. You are correct in stating the casing sizes need to match; confirm before order. Also, there is a link in the Amazon listing to guide a customer to the Zeee store.

By the way, thank you for your posts and technique. I have bookmarked you guidance posts for future reference. Seems like a clean solution, compared to others I have seen.

Thank you!

Jeff

Reactions: Magic
I’m really partial to being able to buy a correct voltage battery with dimensions that fit the hole from anywhere and using it straight out of the box. The thought of spending more money than necessary or more time and labor than necessary to maintain cosmetics does nothing for me.

I have a 8050 GiFi battery and do not get 24 minute flight time
I can’t say what and how about your battery. The flight time is influenced by many factors - the flight style, the battery itself - its current output in particular. On my battery, as indicated above, the current output is 80C, on the GiFi there is no data on the current output number. I could not find such information anywhere.
Flight style - as you saw in the photo, I have numbers written on the batteries - the first small number is the time until the first warning, the second higher number is the time until the power information bar disappears on the monitor.
These inscriptions are on native batteries.
Perhaps you can fly with your battery for longer - I don't know your flying style and when you decide that power time is over.
One incident from the flight - I was filming a mountain stream and rafting along it. While waiting for a good shot, I missed the time, rejected the low battery warnings several times. As a result, I got a complete shutdown of the picture on the monitor screen, shutdown of the drone data. I was very upset and decided that the drone was lost - it fell into the river. He turned off the remote control, lit cigarettes and, upset, began to think about mistakes and what to do next - there was no point in looking for a drone in the taiga and above the river in the hills. And, suddenly, I heard the sound of propellers and saw that my drone was returning to the takeoff point. The time after turning off the data from the drone and before landing that point is about 3-4 minutes. The distance to the shooting point was about 100-150 meters behind tall trees .. The drone saved itself and made me happy. The amount of adrenaline I received was not measured, but "dofiga!" Make a conclusion yourself.

oh yes, also - on purpose, never brought the drone to a state of complete loss of data on the monitor .. probably, if there is no crash, the time will be increased to 3-4 minutes more .. I do not recommend checking it yourself, but at your own risk. If you decide to take a chance, describe the flight and your condition. It will be interesting for everyone.

I can’t say what and how about your battery. The flight time is influenced by many factors - the flight style, the battery itself - its current output in particular. On my battery, as indicated above, the current output is 80C, on the GiFi there is no data on the current output number. I could not find such information anywhere.
Flight style - as you saw in the photo, I have numbers written on the batteries - the first small number is the time until the first warning, the second higher number is the time until the power information bar disappears on the monitor.
These inscriptions are on native batteries.
Perhaps you can fly with your battery for longer - I don't know your flying style and when you decide that power time is over.
One incident from the flight - I was filming a mountain stream and rafting along it. While waiting for a good shot, I missed the time, rejected the low battery warnings several times. As a result, I got a complete shutdown of the picture on the monitor screen, shutdown of the drone data. I was very upset and decided that the drone was lost - it fell into the river. He turned off the remote control, lit cigarettes and, upset, began to think about mistakes and what to do next - there was no point in looking for a drone in the taiga and above the river in the hills. And, suddenly, I heard the sound of propellers and saw that my drone was returning to the takeoff point. The time after turning off the data from the drone and before landing that point is about 3-4 minutes. The distance to the shooting point was about 100-150 meters behind tall trees .. The drone saved itself and made me happy. The amount of adrenaline I received was not measured, but "dofiga!" Make a conclusion yourself.

Beautiful Story.
Glad you got the drone back.
I will tell you more later.
Keith Kuhn

Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11