Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charger

Reaction score
Battery charger: which one is the better charger for the Q500+? Looking for something multi charging capabilities as well as faster than the standard charger that came with the Q. Or rate the top 3.

Battery charger: which one is the better charger for the Q500+? Looking for something multi charging capabilities as well as faster than the standard charger that came with the Q. Or rate the top 3.
Guys that have Hitec like them...I have a Venom, I like it...both will do what you are asking

Gents, how about a non-stock charger that optimizes the Q500 batteries for storage? I tend to be a "fly four batteries out...then stand down for a month" flyer, so multi-charging is less important than storage. (Battery status is one legitimate advantage the DJI-snobs seem to have over us Typhoon flyers.)

My rig. Faster than stock and fits in the Q case.

iMAX B6 Mini Charger

HI,
I have a B6 Mini and 6400 mah batteries but the B6 only goes up to 6.0.
Do you think that it would be safe to put it on 6.0 and charge my 6.4 batteries?
ANY thoughts on settings or time charging amounts if to use more or less time or even if this is a ok idea?
Thank you
Scott

When using a duo port charger to charge 2 batteries at the same time, can 1 common balancing board be used?

No the charger comes with 2 balance boards, one for each charging channel. You will need to purchase a second EC3 cable as the charger comes with only 1.

Hi all I am looking for a battery charger for my q500 + 4K and found a charger on amazon not shore if to get it or not,has any one used this one and if so are they any good
Steven.
EV-PEAK D1 Intelligent Balance Battery Charger Customzied For Yuneec Typhoon Q500 RC Drone Quadcopter

Hi all I am looking for a battery charger for my q500 + 4K and found a charger on amazon not shore if to get it or not,has any one used this one and if so are they any good
Steven.
EV-PEAK D1 Intelligent Balance Battery Charger Customzied For Yuneec Typhoon Q500 RC Drone Quadcopter

Can't find it. I personally would not take a chance with something designed for another type battery that has been modified tor another type battery,

https://www.amazon.com/EV-PEAK-Inte...01D4D0FMW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Currently..."Out of Stock"

Personally, I would pass.
For a more reasonable price you could purchase a charger like the Venom Pro Duo that not only charges two Q batteries at the same time but many others as well.It also has a display with more detailed info about the battery and charging conditions/settings.
The charger in question only charges.No settings for a "Storage Charge" and no choice on charging and discharging ampacities.

Here's an example of what I think is a better choice.
Venom Pro Duo 80W Dual LiPo LiHV NiMH 7-Amp AC/DC Charger
Research and make your choice.
Happy hunting,
Jafo

https://www.amazon.com/EV-PEAK-Inte...01D4D0FMW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Currently..."Out of Stock"

Personally, I would pass.
For a more reasonable price you could purchase a charger like the Venom Pro Duo that not only charges two Q batteries at the same time but many others as well.It also has a display with more detailed info about the battery and charging conditions/settings.
The charger in question only charges.No settings for a "Storage Charge" and no choice on charging and discharging ampacities.

Here's an example of what I think is a better choice.
Venom Pro Duo 80W Dual LiPo LiHV NiMH 7-Amp AC/DC Charger
Research and make your choice.
Happy hunting,
Jafo
Thanks for the info Jafo I live in cornwall uk so I will look for it near to me and a thanks to all that have given me advice on this subject.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz