Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery charging plug for H520

I have the Hitec X2ACPLUS and leads.
Cheaper than the A10 and more features.
Just call me.

Heya Haydn ... do you have the after market Charge leads for the H520 ????

Cheers

Heya Haydn ... do you have the after market Charge leads for the H520 ????

Cheers
Yes. Mate. I have 50 of the charging leads in stock. Plus a bunch of other accessories for the H520.

Sorry about this, silly question, Thought that I had some of the 5 pin connectors, to go to balance charger socket, but cannot find them and cannot remember what they are called to order some. DUH! my head hurts.
I am building one with some changes. Anyone let me know what the official description for the 5 pin socket is. Thanks

You did it.... You stated a conversation with Me ?

The price is the same that they have had since the first moment, the same that could be found both on Amazon and Ebay. The difference is that now it seems that they have been sold out everywhere except in this store. Maybe because they don't sell as much as the H480.

Sorry guys I have been a bit busy and haven't replied to PMs
I have stock but as you have seen they are hard to come by and I have decided to hoard them (read into that ..... keep for my customers as I generally sell the aftermarket charger and leads with each drone)

So Sorry.
I would think the Copter.eu will sell them.
Haydn

Reactions: AH-1G
Because of the scarcity of the LiHV charge cables, I decided to make my own. I created a Solidworks model of the case halves and printed them in ABS. Photo is of first attempt, 3 more are in progress. Rectangular ABS "box" upper right, is for JB weld mold step.

Attachments

• IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: arruntus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members