Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Conversion Q500

looks better than external mount I have,drone will not fit in my drone case and looks awkward when using it. Let me know how much and how to order. You can pm me if you like. Keith C.

Just ordered. Looks great.I need to look closer at the available batteries . I saw several different ones ,all same brand,and I Imagine the difference is physical size as there were 3 or 4 5200's listed,and some where hi output. I assume the one they are out of is the popular one. Keith C.

Hi guys,

Today USA open borders for shipping from EU countries, so if you still want it, you can buy it. Thanks for watching.

Best regards,

Anton

New to the forum. I have been stuck in the battery hole after a vacation and long winter ... thought my batteries we charging ... and charged ... plugging them in every month ... but??? ... With limited intermittent use and six months of winter I was hesitant to drop money on $100 questionable batteries and $100 for a new charger.

This is fantastic news.
Thank you for creating this @lostinthedark and offering it for sale to help others. That is really great.
Just ordered two adapters on Ebay.

Which exact battery model should I order from HobbyKing to have the right connectors and size?

If I were to need / want a new charger, that would be a step up from the Q500 factory one, what may be a good choice for these? Maybe also from hobbyking. Something with a small display? Maybe something compatible with other batteries and having storage mode? I need to read up on that.

Thanks for your order. I hope you like it.. :) You bought the LAST 2 pcs. from me .. From now on.. i have to sell it directly without ebay.. reason is regulation in my country for electronic trade.. so if someone wants to buy it.. please feel free to contact me directly here or Yuneec Owners Group at FB - my name is Anton Kutevski..

Thanks to all for your support.. I hope you liked my product and design..

Thanks again..

Last edited:
According your questions:

You need Turnigy 5200mah 3S from Hobbyking, this is the link:

About the chargers.. you can use factory charger for charging or others for charging and storage mode of the batteries..
I'm using Skyrc 6ac v2 and isdt Q6pro.

So you have a lot of choices..

Thanks again..

Last edited:
Thank you!

I look forward to receiving the adapters.

Ordered two of those batteries. They have to come from overseas, as they were unavailable in the online stores, that came up in my search. I hope that does not mean they’re going out of production, ...

I will look at those chargers a bit further.

No, this model batteries is used from many rc models so they will be on stock soon. Tomorrow morning your two adapters going to you.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval