Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery issue brand new typhoon h Pro

Reaction score
I kind of resolve my own problem. So I wanted to let others know about it here. It seems yuneec has had issues with new batteries and chargers. From what I've been reading. In most cases I don't think there's anything wrong with the equipment other than the tolerances where the battery plugs in. So last night brand new out of the box I go to charge my battery and get a solid blue light within a minute of it going through its process.
I attempted to call Best buy they claim they have nothing to do with these and don't help anybody with them. Tried to call yuneec customer service no one responded and they were open at the time.

So thinking the batteries may not be seated properly I basically smacked the top of the battery into the charger a lot harder. Wallah it worked it started charging. mind you this was after several attempts to charge and getting frustrated that neither would charge. Both got through a full charge. Same issue with the second battery.

What I think is going on here is that the tolerances in either the batteries themselves or the charger don't allow it to seat all the way to the bottom of the charger possibly not having a good connection. All I did was make the connection good. Pushing them hard into place did not work I tried it several times. it literally took me smacking it pretty hard with my hand to get it to sea properly. Even though they are paired to fit fine. I don't recommend beating the **** out of your batteries to get them to fit but this work for me.

Just be mindful that you get a solid connection when you put the battery in the H there’s nothing worse than loosing power at 150 feet

Reactions: Ty Pilot and DCH
Just be mindful that you get a solid connection when you put the battery in the H there’s nothing worse than loosing power at 150 feet
This is crucial. There have been reports of batteries falling out in flight because it wasn't fully seated. You must hear two distinct clicks when inserting the battery into the aircraft, 1st is the latch clearing the body shell, the second the latch engaging in the lock.

Reactions: biltno
Don't overlook the possibility of a problem within the charger.

Reactions: Spartn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss