Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery issue needs to be resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not tech expert, work M-F, and when off just want to be able to enjoy $800.00 plus drone.

Yuneec needs to fix this battery issue, instead of putting burden on us consumers, who purchased drone or drones.

Just came from 'Best Buy' store and they're completely sold out, all stores in city are sold out, so obviously others are having same battery issues as I am.

What good is drone, $800.00 dollar drone, if just sits there on shelf and can't be flown?

Please fix this battery issue, I mean come on, in 2017, we're still having issues with batteries??

Other than the battery issues, the whole 50% charge deal, drone fly's great, love it, it's sexy, but if can't fly, what's the point...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
What battery issue? TH batteries are abundant.

Not at Best Buy stores where I live, which is a pretty large metropolitan area...so I guess I'll have to order online direct from Yuneec site?

I so miss flying my drone, haven't been able to fly for months do to poor battery issues...

So miss this thing, once in flight, it's beautiful...

Attachments

• baseball drone.PNG
    baseball drone.PNG
    956.1 KB · Views: 24
I'm not tech expert, work M-F, and when off just want to be able to enjoy $800.00 plus drone.

Yuneec needs to fix this battery issue, instead of putting burden on us consumers, who purchased drone or drones.

Just came from 'Best Buy' store and they're completely sold out, all stores in city are sold out, so obviously others are having same battery issues as I am.

What good is drone, $800.00 dollar drone, if just sits there on shelf and can't be flown?

Please fix this battery issue, I mean come on, in 2017, we're still having issues with batteries??

Other than the battery issues, the whole 50% charge deal, drone fly's great, love it, it's sexy, but if can't fly, what's the point...

Sell it. You will never be happy cause you yell too much. Please try to find a more civil approach. From my experience, people want to help here but over hyperbolic posts get shut down as it devolves quickly when the original post is a senseless rant. There are many many helpful discussions here about battery life, care, availability, and good replacements so perhaps start there with a search rather than a complaint. Sounds like your beef is with Best Buy having an over abundance of DJI Mavic parts and little Yuneec stock. Battery care and management are part of piloting and it's far from a settled or perfect technology and every time I look at the thousands of dollars I have lying around in unreliable loops, that's painfully evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech