Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery update

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had a great conversation with John from Yuneec Skins.

And I wanted to share it with everyone here.

So the big news is this ,,,,

" I'm finalizing a deal with a Battery supplier for Yuneec Batteries, and should be selling them in a Few weeks, I'm going to price them lower than anyone else....?"

So I do know of a few other flyers who need more batteries for there Yuneec typhoon's, and a spare ( for me ) is always good to have.

So keep a eye out on the listings and have a great day, wherever you are ??.

T

And were you based as am in the UK and what's your shipping prices aswell as battery price

Hi as I said in thread the supplier is finalizing deal with supplier and will update there Web site.

As for shipping costs that too will arranged with Yuneec Skins. And would be part of the cost.

T

Reactions: johnnyb57
John will update his Web site as soon as he has the deal finalised, so please everyone don't bug him about batteries, as he has a lot to do.

T

There was a sale of 2nd hand batteries but they have gone.

It's obvious that John is clearing out stock for the new batteries when they come.

I would prefer to buy NEW batteries from supplier, wouldn't we all ?.

T

Reactions: 7cyclops
John's Update from web site.

====================================

Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval