Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Batteries

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
Yuneec Skins Profile 10.1.png
Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

View attachment 25061
Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

I have 3 batts one is new with less than 10 flights on it the other 2 I use just for locating sats after I havent flow in a while or when I travel out of state. The price I paid for the new one and the amount of flight time I get had me seriously considering selling my 480. If the price and quality are as you say.....I'll buy!!! P.S. Your dedication to the craft and to Yuneec should not go unrecognized. IMO the people on this forum, from all over the world are owed a debt of gratitude for their passion, comraderie and selfishness when it comes to the hobby in general and these airframes in particular. Salute. Hold short

I have 3 batts one is new with less than 10 flights on it the other 2 I use just for locating sats after I havent flow in a while or when I travel out of state. The price I paid for the new one and the amount of flight time I get had me seriously considering selling my 480. If the price and quality are as you say.....I'll buy!!! P.S. Your dedication to the craft and to Yuneec should not go unrecognized. IMO the people on this forum, from all over the world are owed a debt of gratitude for their passion, comraderie and selfishness when it comes to the hobby in general and these airframes in particular. Salute. Hold short
Thank you...;)

I for one am very interested in what you have found. Your reputation has been solid and confirmed by our members. We know you will be fair and it's great that you are willing to grow your business for us. Thank you for your dedication. Glad you posted this now,as I need batteries soon. I have found a few deals but eventually they all come back as "out of stock". So Kudos to you,I look forward to ordering one to try. I have the H PRO,which is the very regular H 480. These batteries are actually more expensive than the H 480 Plus. supply and demand I guess. Greatest news I have heard in a long time.. Much thanks to you. KC

Hi Guy's & Gal's
OK Battery Update;
I have Placed my 1st Battery Order, and now comes the Fun part, waiting for Delivery, there's nothing like dropping $3,000 on Batteries, Sight Unseen, but I feel confident they will Deliver. This seems to be a good Company, they respond quickly to emails, and seem happy to have the business, so I pulled the Trigger, and thankfully I was able to Pay with PayPal, which has been a great Company, who has saved my Butt on a few Purchases in the Past. I only use PayPal "Goods & Services", never use "Friends & Family" or you won't have Purchase Protection. I also Typed up a Purchase Contract in the Memo of the Transaction Receipt stating they have 30 days to have them Delivered to my Door.
I have my Fingers Crossed!
I also told the Salesman I want my Label on the Batteries, and stated I wouldn't put it in writing, and would take him at his word. Wouldn't you know it I received a better quote from a different source, that also have a good Product. It would be nice to have a Dependable Battery Source, and not see Prices Fluctuate like the Stock Market, and free me from having to tell the dozens of phone calls, emails, and messages I get every week from Yuneec Owners desperately seeking Batteries that I don't have any.
Just wanted to let everybody know.... well another 2-1/2 hours, and I am closed till Tuesday, so I can catch up on Repairs, and hopefully do Test Fly's on Monday, if it doesn't rain!
Anyway that's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it!
Stay Tuned....;)
Yunnec Skins Battery Label 10.1.png

Thanks John , that’s Great news. Will these be posted to Brisbane Australia.
Many Thanks
I will ship to anyone who needs them, you might try Hayden at "Mountain View Enterprises" in Australia, he recently got a shipment of Yuneec Batteries, I try to send him the requests from Down Under, that's his Territory...;)

Reactions: Andrew Grant
I for one am very interested in what you have found. Your reputation has been solid and confirmed by our members. We know you will be fair and it's great that you are willing to grow your business for us. Thank you for your dedication. Glad you posted this now,as I need batteries soon. I have found a few deals but eventually they all come back as "out of stock". So Kudos to you,I look forward to ordering one to try. I have the H PRO,which is the very regular H 480. These batteries are actually more expensive than the H 480 Plus. supply and demand I guess. Greatest news I have heard in a long time.. Much thanks to you. KC
Thank you!
I appreciate that...;)

Reactions: Buster McCray
Thanks John , that’s Excellent news !!! Will these be posted to the Uk as well ??
Thanks
Mike Fahy
You Bet, shipped as a Birthday Present, as always...;)

Reactions: Stevewh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal