Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Be safe, act nice and fly right...

Reaction score
Hello all, Alex here from Florida. Love my q500 4k, this was my first choice for my new busines doing aerial photography and Videography. Stable and predictable flight characteristicsand an excellent camera. Anyone looking to upgrade from a toy to something that would produce a quality image with some ease of operation, this is your bird. Everyone in my field is using the DJI, they are good platforms without a doubt butt, it's the folks at Yuneec that have made me a customer for the life of my endeavor and beyond. The support they have provided me is world class, something the people with those phantoms can't say.
Glad to now be a part of the fourm, expect some questions and maybe some answers from me!

Be safe, act nice and fly right

Alex

Thanks and since you were the first to welcome me you get the prize of my first question, fear not, it should be an easy one...
Is it possible to view the footage recorded on the Cg03 SD card on the transmitter ST10 + ?

I know the ST10 has a slot under the battery but am unsure if it will play back.
Any recordings I make in the higher resolution won't play back on my cell phone and am currently without a laptop.
Thanks for any answer, unless it's wrong....lol

Well - I never said that I could answer your questions... lol BUT it is my understanding that no you can't playback your recordings on the ST.... the slot under the battery in the ST is to capture your telemetry etc..... Make sure you have the card in the slot (it should have come with your bird)...

Unless I'm wrong and I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in :D

no the ST-10 will not play back the video from the SD card in the Cg03 ,the SD card in the rear under the battery dose capture a low res file that you can play back on your computer or any device that has a SD card reader . the main reason to place a SD card in the ST-10 is in case you have a fly away , Yuneec will want the fie from the flight that is stored in the SD card under the battery . you can also track the flight of your Q by downloading a number of apps and software .

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hello all, Alex here from Florida. Love my q500 4k, this was my first choice for my new busines doing aerial photography and Videography. Stable and predictable flight characteristicsand an excellent camera. Anyone looking to upgrade from a toy to something that would produce a quality image with some ease of operation, this is your bird. Everyone in my field is using the DJI, they are good platforms without a doubt butt, it's the folks at Yuneec that have made me a customer for the life of my endeavor and beyond. The support they have provided me is world class, something the people with those phantoms can't say.
Glad to now be a part of the fourm, expect some questions and maybe some answers from me!

Alex
Hello Alex, Welcome aboard ! Since you're in the Business of aerial photography & Videography,What would Be a good Program for a everyday user to use for editing & Burning His Video to a DVD ? Just looking for something to make DVD's so I can play on a DVD player to Friends & Family, Your Input would be Appreciate, Thank You

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss