Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best buy Canada black Friday sale.

Reaction score
So about 2.5 months ago I paid $2350.00 CAD for a TH Pro W/real sense

Now thanks to black Friday and best buys lack luster marketing of this machine they have it on sale for $1500 CAD ($1000 off MSRP)

For those of you counting points in the US this is only $1111.11 USD...

So I bought another so I can decide later what to do with it ( maybe return it ) maybe parts.

For those Canadians on the fence buy this NOW! Only on sale today and tomorrow!!

We never get things cheaper here than State side so this is big.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh and after my buy they only have 8 more of them

I can understand why you are excited. I was on the fence until this morning. I looked at the price and couldn't believe it, $999.99 for the non Real Sense version. I've been going nuts on making a decision when comparing it to some other models and this just clinched it. That would work out to about $725 USD to get the same deal shopping south.

I can understand why you are excited. I was on the fence until this morning. I looked at the price and couldn't believe it, $999.99 for the non Real Sense version. I've been going nuts on making a decision when comparing it to some other models and this just clinched it. That would work out to about $725 USD to get the same deal shopping south.
At 150+ for a battery and 150+ for a case it is like getting realsense for 200. I really recommend spending the extra now.

At 150+ for a battery and 150+ for a case it is like getting realsense for 200. I really recommend spending the extra now.

I appreciate the thought but at the moment I have enough to get me flying. It's still an extra $500 plus tax and while a little more is doable that pushes me out of budget. I'm also not convinced I need the Real Sense. I'll add the extra batteries and other accessories as I can afford it.

Reactions: yuneec53
I missed out:(
DELL s also selling them for $1199.99
Missed them as well.
Sucks being in Australia ;

Best Buy Canada still says there are 18 of the non Real Sense versions in stock. It does come with the Wizard. Here is the link http://bit.ly/2gssC5i $999.99 CAD

The Real Sense version now says it's sold out and the price is listed as $2499.99 a thousand dollars more than the past couple of days.

Here are two other retailers with the Typhoon H on sale in Canada.

London Drugs http://bit.ly/2fkDjXW

Staples http://bit.ly/2fkzoKE

Last edited:
I missed out:(
DELL s also selling them for $1199.99
Missed them as well.
Sucks being in Australia ;
Darn, if you were in my area of Canada I would sell you mine, I have no good reason to own a second one.

On a side note, bestbuy is stupid fast at shipping, the drone has already arrived.. and it is Sunday.

So was it the realsense version?
With wizard? Where in CA are you?

Yeah it is the full real sense version 2 batteries and wizard. I am in Kitchener. ( I haven't actually opened it yet ) just opened the shipping box.

Yeah it is the full real sense version 2 batteries and wizard. I am in Kitchener. ( I haven't actually opened it yet ) just opened the shipping box.

I have one on the way too.......RS version $1499CDN from bestbuy.
Amazing deal. RS version was sold out thursday night....even before official black friday deal began...correction.....sold out sometime on friday

Bestbuy has the typhoon h pro in the flyer for cyber Monday now, listed at 2000 but they only have one on stock.. guess I can make some money off my purchase if I want to sell it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech