Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bind camera to Q 500 K

I assume your camera is a CGo3?
Does the camera show up on the bind menu?
Do you get any messages when you try to bind?

This link is to an overall bind verification for the Q500 series. The camera bind is a part of it. It is a very tedious document, but it has led several to success where the normal process has failed. Even if it does not succeed, it often tells us where the problem is, and gives a much better place to start looking.
Binding Verification - ST10+ / Q500

Reactions: Steve Carr
I assume your camera is a CGo3?
Does the camera show up on the bind menu?
Do you get any messages when you try to bind?

This link is to an overall bind verification for the Q500 series. The camera bind is a part of it. It is a very tedious document, but it has led several to success where the normal process has failed. Even if it does not succeed, it often tells us where the problem is, and gives a much better place to start looking.
Binding Verification - ST10+ / Q500
Yes, the camera shows up on the menu that's all.

Look back at Post #2. There is a link, in red letters. Click on the link. A post will appear with the binding document. It has the English language version, and several other languages that are often used on the forum. Choose the one you want, and then follow the steps one at a time. Resist the temptation to skip steps because you are sure you have done them. It only works if you do each step in order. I can stay online and work through it with you if you are willing to try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval