Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding

Reaction score
Hi ,I been having issues with linking the copter to the ST10 ,it picks up the cg03 not. the drone ,i dont know if Im missing something I dont get any serial numbers when I go to binding ...any advice will appreciate.....tks.

The best advice I can offer is to do the full "Binding Verification". It is a lot more detailed. It is NOT intended to be binding instructions. It is a series of steps to do something, followed by steps to verify what you just did had the correct result. If you find a step that does not produce the correct result, or you simply are not sure, DO NOT CONTINUE. Stop, and come back to the forum to tell us what step, and what was the result.
The other thing is that Yes, if nothing is wrong with your drone, this verification document will result in a successful bind. IF YOU DO EVERY STEP, IN THE SPECIFIED ORDER. And if you don't skip even the smallest step because you are sure you have already done it.
Please see Attachment 30 (Q500 Binding Verification) of the document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy