Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

bit of a joke

Reaction score
Bit of a joke ...
Today I did my first flights with it, until then everything ok ...
Battery of the remote is quickly empty.
And then the update for the new firmware, there is no way this will work.
Compared to their previous products, this is just junk I'm going to have to rethink not just taking it back to the store!

And then the video link, it works once and then only when I reinstall it does work again :)

So I don't like it at all, nice drone but there are still some flaws in it
Yuneec make something out of it so that it is a nice device again I will keep flying with the typhoon h ;-)

I have the Same issue. I recieved a Beta Version of the Pilot App Form the yuneec Support. With this Version i could Install the Firmware Updates. But there is still a Problem with the Connection. To the Drone.

After each flight i have to delete the Cache and the App Data (which means a complete Reset of the App) to geht a New Connection after restarting the remote Control and the Drone.

This is really annoying.

And i am Always afraid that the App looses the Connection during a flight.

Has anybody a solution or sent a Support requests to fix this Problem?

Regards,
Quex

What version of the app are you guys using? Is it Android or iOS?

Hello, ist is Android. And i think i have solved the Problem today. I made a POI flight an lost the Connection when the Drone was flying circles. IT was pretty dangerous and i Had to Catch the Drone with my Hand because IT didn't Stop flying circles. in the end i find Out that the USB cable was crap. I changed the cable and now everything works fine
What version of the app are you guys using? Is it Android or iOS?

Yes the USB cable has to be a Data capable cable and not just a charging cable. It is unfortunate that we only have a few members that are Mantis owners. There is very little we have learned about these little fliers due to the lack of participation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430