Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blinking green light on my GCO3 4K Camera Kit,

Reaction score
Getting a green light that blinks 3 times per second on my H Pro 4k Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance GCO3 4K Camera Kit, My gps is lock. I replace the gps module and I'm getting the same blinking green lights. Any ideas?

If you switch to Angle mode do they flash purple?

How long has it been since you have had your system outside and had GPS Ready?

Why did you replace the GPS module?

It's been approx 8 months since I've flown it. I thought the gps module was bad that's why I replaced it

Place the aircraft outside where it can get a good view of the sky and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes so the GPS almanac can update.

Also, please verify which system you have. I know you posted in the H Plus forum, but people post in the wrong forum quite often.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Place the aircraft outside where it can get a good view of the sky and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes so the GPS almanac can update.

^^THIS^^ is a good practice when you haven't flown in a while. With my Typhoons, if I haven't flown in a couple of weeks, I'll set a 15-minute ground timer first of the day. Just power it up and let it and the ST16 connect, then find something to do for 15 mins.

Doing this, I've yet to have any weirdness, like drifting or unresponsive controls.

Reactions: Chris Koch
^^THIS^^ is a good practice when you haven't flown in a while. With my Typhoons, if I haven't flown in a couple of weeks, I'll set a 15-minute ground timer first of the day. Just power it up and let it and the ST16 connect, then find something to do for 15 mins.

Doing this, I've yet to have any weirdness, like drifting or unresponsive controls.
You're right 100%.
It happens the same with my Chroma too...it was about 1 month I didn't fly with it, i wait few minutes until satellites seems properly acquired, but after taking off, the ST10+ sat number went to zero and bird began to drift very fast.
In the meanwhile i got the message that gps was lost and maintain manual flight.
I had to work hardly with my thumbs to land, then left the drone powered on the grass for about 10 minutes
Change the battery and take off again, it works perfectly and sat # was more and fix.
I think this could be one of the causes of many fly away reported on YT...

Reactions: h-elsner
Have you let your system sit outside and powered on both the Aircraft and the ST16 for at least 15 minutes so the GPS almanac has a chance to fully update?

Power both the aircraft and the ST16 in an area with a good view of the sky (not near buildings or tall trees) for 15 minutes. Then follow the instructions for retrieving and posting the flightlogs for the Typhoon H found in this document https://yuneecpilots.com/attachments/wtfdproject-rev79-pdf.25088/. This will allow us to get a better picture of what may be wrong.

If you have and are still getting the GPS Acquiring instead of Ready you will likely have to replace the Flight Control module on the main board. Extended storage with being powered on, or exposure to extreme heat/cold like inside a vehicle has been found to corrupt the FC

Reactions: 7cyclops

Also, please verify which system you have. I know you posted in the H Plus forum, but people post in the wrong forum quite often.
I sat it in a open area for approx. 25 to 30 min and everything stayed the same

Please upload your flightlogs. Reference my previous post for instructions. I want to see what they have to say before recommending any further action.

i'm new to this so please tell me how to find my flight log
Download the document linked in post #9 and follow the instructions in the attachment for Retrieving Typhoon H FlightLogs.

I’ll take a look at the flightlogs in the Morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval