Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bluetooth

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm new to the drone sector. I flew rc plane for a good while, but that was a long time ago! I purchased an H yesterday, and I flew it for the first time today.......AMAZING! I am trying to Bluetooth a couple pics to my iPhone from the st16. I keep getting a pup up that says "Bluetooth share has stopped". I have looked to the best of my ability for Bluetooth in setting, but can't seem to find anything. Any ideas please?

There aren’t any. You don’t want to transfer ST-16 image files anyway as they are degraded. The high resolution files are in the SD card. Transfer those to a different device and Bluetooth from that.

Ahh ok. Thank you. Do you know if it is it possible to upload them to drop box or google cloud from the ST-16?

You are still trying to get the pictures from the remote those pictures will be no good to view in anything but the remote you need to get your picture from the SD card that is located in the the camera on the bird itself. Take your SD card and download it to your computer and then you can send the picture where you would like from your computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49