Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Boom!

Congratulations ...........I am also going to take a coarse in two weeks :

DARTdrones UAS Professional Operator Certification provides drone pilots with the right tools and knowledge necessary to deliver superior service within their given industry. The UAS Professional Operator Certificate includes:

• Full Day Phantom and Inspire Training
  • Full Day UAS Ground School Course (includes access to online UAS Ground School)
  • Online Courses: Aerial Photography, UAS Business Law, Insurance & Liabilities, and Marketing your UAS Business.
  • UAS Professional Operator Certificate
Has any one taken this coarse.

Reactions: Ana Rosa
Congratulations ...........I am also going to take a coarse in two weeks :

DARTdrones UAS Professional Operator Certification provides drone pilots with the right tools and knowledge necessary to deliver superior service within their given industry. The UAS Professional Operator Certificate includes:

• Full Day Phantom and Inspire Training
  • Full Day UAS Ground School Course (includes access to online UAS Ground School)
  • Online Courses: Aerial Photography, UAS Business Law, Insurance & Liabilities, and Marketing your UAS Business.
  • UAS Professional Operator Certificate
Has any one taken this coarse.

I took Mine online " + ttlms_connect.course_name + " saved the money for the in house testing, I have to drive to Oregon to take! Grrrr

Not sure did a quick search for testing centers and NONE in Idaho I think its Portland Maybe -- It wont be any time soon 150.00 is alot of bling especially if you fail!

I think there's one in Troutdale, OR. About 10 miles east of Portland. A long time ago, like 1989, when I did my Private it was $50.00 for the written and another $100 for the flight examiner when it came time to fly. Back then you could do the written a number of times on the same $50 but the flight examiner was a C note every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval