Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Boom!

Reaction score
Might want to blur the certificate number...

Oh, and congrats!

Reaction score
Congratulations ...........I am also going to take a coarse in two weeks :

DARTdrones UAS Professional Operator Certification provides drone pilots with the right tools and knowledge necessary to deliver superior service within their given industry. The UAS Professional Operator Certificate includes:

• Full Day Phantom and Inspire Training
  • Full Day UAS Ground School Course (includes access to online UAS Ground School)
  • Online Courses: Aerial Photography, UAS Business Law, Insurance & Liabilities, and Marketing your UAS Business.
  • UAS Professional Operator Certificate
Has any one taken this coarse.

Reactions: Ana Rosa
Reaction score
Congratulations ...........I am also going to take a coarse in two weeks :

DARTdrones UAS Professional Operator Certification provides drone pilots with the right tools and knowledge necessary to deliver superior service within their given industry. The UAS Professional Operator Certificate includes:

• Full Day Phantom and Inspire Training
  • Full Day UAS Ground School Course (includes access to online UAS Ground School)
  • Online Courses: Aerial Photography, UAS Business Law, Insurance & Liabilities, and Marketing your UAS Business.
  • UAS Professional Operator Certificate
Has any one taken this coarse.
I took Mine online " + ttlms_connect.course_name + " saved the money for the in house testing, I have to drive to Oregon to take! Grrrr

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Not sure did a quick search for testing centers and NONE in Idaho I think its Portland Maybe -- It wont be any time soon 150.00 is alot of bling especially if you fail!
I think there's one in Troutdale, OR. About 10 miles east of Portland. A long time ago, like 1989, when I did my Private it was $50.00 for the written and another $100 for the flight examiner when it came time to fly. Back then you could do the written a number of times on the same $50 but the flight examiner was a C note every time.

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yea, all that for a two hour test with ~70 questions requiring a 70% passing grade.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sana