Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K altitude not reliable - what board needs replacing

Reaction score
My Breeze 4K does not have reliable altitude information. It is most prevalent in the Journey mode where it is not a linear path out / back and sometimes it hits the ground before completing.

Is there a Barometric Sensor that is used for altitude? If so where is it and how do I replace this. Also where can I find the part?

There is a barometer and it is on the A9 board along with the Flight controller, WiFi, and internal memory. You can look for one on sites like eBay, but it is probably just as cheap or cheaper to find a Breeze and buy it for spare parts.

Yuneecskins.com is an approved vendor on the forum, but not sure if he carries any parts for the Breeze. You can message him here @Yuneec Skins .

Reactions: johnnyb57
There is a barometer and it is on the A9 board along with the Flight controller, WiFi, and internal memory. You can look for one on sites like eBay, but it is probably just as cheap or cheaper to find a Breeze and buy it for spare parts.

Yuneecskins.com is an approved vendor on the forum, but not sure if he carries any parts for the Breeze. You can message him here @Yuneec Skins .
I have not been able to find any close up photos of the A9 board. I was wondering if it is possible to replace the chip on the board.

9227C2B2-D45A-4BB1-8BA9-9AE701529EE3.jpeg
A9 Topside with WiFi antennas

50576043-1CDC-4593-B4B8-E38F080B9FB1.jpeg
A9 Topside closeup - barometer is under metal casing at lower left with thin foam filter on top.

5CBA567F-F80B-4793-9935-C41DB22EFD9E.jpeg
A9 Bottomside

The barometer is a surface mounted device and unless you have a reflow workstation is not user replaceable without damaging other parts of the board during the process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22