Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K Drone Wifi not showing up

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been looking thru the post, but not really found what I am looking for. I recently purchased a Breeze 4K Drone. I was able to fly it when I first got it, but know when I try to connect to my iPhone I am not able to find it on my wifi.

Here are my troubleshooting steps:

• Factory reset - the light does turn green, but still can't see it. Tried iPhone 6, iPad Pro, Computer wifi, and iPhone X.
  • Tried to do a firmware update but I couldn't find the correct directions and may have done it wrong.
Any thought or suggestions would be great. I do live in the US.

"was able to fly it, now WiFi not showing up."
If the WiFi did not show up on the same iphone that was used to fly the drone, it's likely the drone's electronics went bad or a wire got disconnected internally. It's more likely for bad WiFi electronics of drone when no WiFi showed up on different iphone.
Think back of the last time you were able to fly it. Anything unusual happened such as hard landing, a minor crash or bump, how was the battery discharged, how was the battery pulled out to charge, phone software updates, etc.?
The green light is not proof of 100% functional WiFi electronics. When several working WiFi devices can't see the drone, the finger points to the bad drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
The last time I flew it the battery was showing 10% and just went dead. The battery did go bad and I purchased a new one. It did have a hard landing.

You may want to pop the bottom cover to inspect visually for any wire that might disconnect at last hard landing.
With a really small thin blade or the smallest flat screwdriver. Work gently along the edges. There are some small tabs to hold the bottom cover to the top cover. Once an opening is seen, your nail can finish the rest of the popping.
There's some chance for the quick battery discharge to damage the electronics. That's something we can't fix.

I will give it a look. I do have an appointment with Tech support later today also. Thank you for the information.

Please don't pop it out until after Tech support because the user's not supposed to open anything to abide by most manufacturers' warranty.

Hey thanks for helping. It appears that my drone name and Wi-Fi were to close and it wouldn’t let me connect. I have it up and working now. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig