Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Batteries outlasting iPhone battery

Reaction score
I never considered having this problem with the Breeze, but I have four batteries for the drone and I use an iphone 7 with the bluetooth controller, and Im finding that the battery on my iphone is actually getting fully drained from running the app quicker than I go through the four Breeze batteries. Does anyone have any solutions for running the Breeze for a longer period of time, possibly using a power brick or something to charge the iphone while I'm flying it? Let me know! Thanks

You hit the nail on the head. These pics were for a different reason and post, but you’ll get the idea.

5FCF404A-D070-4730-9627-C638A58B1622.jpeg

BA47C4B7-5A3E-4DDB-90DA-2FBEC32032B8.jpeg

CE496A62-0CD4-4173-BBD1-068DD319F153.jpeg

ECA6A9B6-C51A-48A2-8756-4A331DEEE67D.jpeg

Just use a small lightning cable from the brick to the phone and you’ll be all set. Transmitting WiFi at full power and running Bluetooth drains the phone battery big time. Especially if it is a couple years old.

You hit the nail on the head. These pics were for a different reason and post, but you’ll get the idea.

View attachment 13512

View attachment 13513

View attachment 13514

View attachment 13515

Just use a small lightning cable from the brick to the phone and you’ll be all set. Transmitting WiFi at full power and running Bluetooth drains the phone battery big time. Especially if it is a couple years old.

Cool thanks! I already have a power brick (white to match the controller!) but I never considered actually strapping it to the phone mount or controller.

Cool thanks! I already have a power brick (white to match the controller!) but I never considered actually strapping it to the phone mount or controller.

Others have used Velcro tape which is easier. Just use the heavy duty so the brick is less likely to drop off.

I rarely use the repeater you see in the photo, so I rarely strap a power brick to to the system.

This is surprising to me. 4 batteries x 8 min each = 32 minutes of cell time. Your cell phone does not last longer than 32 minutes? The largest power drain on any cell phone is the display brightness. Turn down the brightness to 50% or lower, or turn is way down and just fly around within eye sight, just doing hovering and figure 8's and see if the same thing occurs. If not, the display brightness is the issue. I fly with 4 batteries too and never a problem with my iPhone 6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430