Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze battery

Reaction score
I'm needing extra batteries. I love this done. Everyone in this forum has been really great helping me with all kinds of newbee questions. And i really appreciate it. Now on the batteries. I've seen where people got upgraded batteries that don't last as long as the oem battery. eBay Amazon that have so many different ones. Which are the best to buy?

I just posted three OEM Breeze batteries in the classified section. $15 each, plus shipping from 03878

I've read everywhere not to buy these certain giffy batteries. Has anyone bought any batteries that they would recommend?

I purchased on eBay for my Breeze a GiFi Power battery knockoff. 10 or so flights, recharges, no issue with it to date. I've not done a run-time comparison and don't care....it appears to be about the same as the OEM.

Reviews are of some valve but can be time sensitive, (bad batch, they fixed the initial production problem, biased, etc. I've seen gushing reviews of the Breeze, and others that warn to stay away from one.

I purchased on eBay for my Breeze a GiFi Power battery knockoff. 10 or so flights, recharges, no issue with it to date. I've not done a run-time comparison and don't care....it appears to be about the same as the OEM.

Reviews are of some valve but can be time sensitive, (bad batch, they fixed the initial production problem, biased, etc. I've seen gushing reviews of the Breeze, and others that warn to stay away from one.

The Breeze is a nice little drone with a niche and when people expect pro level performance from a short range selfie drone the reviews are far from glowing.

As for the GiFi batteries they get mixed reviews as people expect longer flight times due to their higher capacity rating. The thing is that to get that higher rating the battery weighs a little more, and to physically fit the battery casing lower C rated cells are used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy