Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller for different breeze 4K Drone

Reaction score
I just recently ordered a new breeze because my old one crashed:( however, I still have the controller, from my prior Breeze that crashed.. so, my question is ::
is there a way to re-sync or reconfigure(Besides pushing the reset pin dial in the back) .. I tried and got NOTHING… I’m seeking Official Factory reset, so my old controller to the new breeze and and if so how??? And I am running ios 14.6, if that’s good to know ?

The controller is just a Bluetooth game pad that has unique firmware to control the Breeze. I have used my controller on three different Breezes all within minutes of each other.

Make sure you only connect the controller through the Breeze Cam app. If you go into the phone’s Bluetooth settings it will not function properly in the app.

All the controller does is replace using the virtual sticks in the Breeze Cam app. I have also found that it reduces the lag in the video feed from the drone because the phone is relieved of reading the virtual sticks.

Reactions: johnnyb57
Ok I’ll try that … so basically don’t fool with settings unless to (connect to WiFi which)it won’t even seek that … is my new done malfunctioning on me already?

Correct. You need to go into settings to connect WiFi, but not Bluetooth for the Breeze Controller. With Android it helps to be in Airplane mode on the phone to disable the cellular connection, but enable WiFi and Bluetooth.

This thread will help to identify any issues with the startup and connection sequence How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

The other thing that comes to mind is to make sure you have the controller in the proper operation mode for iOS or Android. To set for Android power on using “Power+A” buttons, and for iOS power on using “Power+Y” buttons. After setting the mode you can power on and off just using the Power button.

Reactions: turtle313
Correct. You need to go into settings to connect WiFi, but not Bluetooth for the Breeze Controller. With Android it helps to be in Airplane mode on the phone to disable the cellular connection, but enable WiFi and Bluetooth.

This thread will help to identify any issues with the startup and connection sequence How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

The other thing that comes to mind is to make sure you have the controller in the proper operation mode for iOS or Android. To set for Android power on using “Power+A” buttons, and for iOS power on using “Power+Y” buttons. After setting the mode you can power on and off just using the Power button.
Did that as well . However, another main priority issue is my breeze is not showing identification for detection in the WiFi searching settings :( what to do then??? Anybody want a breeze with brand new extra spare parts I’m just gonna stick with my tello (it’s more reliable and still updates are seem to be always available) thanks ma’an ??

Did that as well . However, another main priority issue is my breeze is not showing identification for detection in the WiFi searching settings :( what to do then???
You can try reloading the firmware via USB download to the aircraft. You can find them here along with directions for accomplishing the task. Breeze 4K Firmware - Google Drive

You cannot preview the firmware files they can only be downloaded. They are .bin files. The instructions can be viewed and downloaded. You will want to use the American firmware v1.37(A). It is the most recent official firmware version.

If you are having issues with wifi connection and using the factory reset procedure does not restore that functionality, you can use the uncompressed firmware to regain wifi functionality and then update to the v1.37(A) firmware.

I just recently ordered a new breeze because my old one crashed:( however, I still have the controller, from my prior Breeze that crashed.. so, my question is ::
is there a way to re-sync or reconfigure(Besides pushing the reset pin dial in the back) .. I tried and got NOTHING… I’m seeking Official Factory reset, so my old controller to the new breeze and and if so how??? And I am running ios 14.6, if that’s good to know ?
The controller connects through your phone to the Breeze using Bluetooth. As long as you can connect to the Breeze with your phone, the controller shouldn’t be a problem.

It seems to work really well with iPhone 12 but can’t pick up WI-Fly connection from android !!! But I have yet to get on the firmware update and will do that tonight I have a lot of time with all the storms going by here in the south not very much to do anything when it’s wet outside but I’m a try to update the firmware and connected to the breeze and the iMac and see what happens hopefully we have accomplishments and success

Check the specs on your Android to see if it has 5.8GHz WiFi (802.11a/ac). Many only support 802.11b/g.

Hi, I've had problems with the controller for a long time.(constantly received the answer "fail to connect"). But it used to work great on my phone. Then I tried to connect on two other devices and everything connected well.
I conclude that Android phone updates sometimes change the protocols of bluetooth, so there are problems like ours.

English with Google Translate)

Hi, I've had problems with the controller for a long time.(constantly received the answer "fail to connect"). But it used to work great on my phone. Then I tried to connect on two other devices and everything connected well.
I conclude that Android phone updates sometimes change the protocols of bluetooth, so there are problems like ours.

English with Google Translate)
Delete the connection found in the phone’s Bluetooth settings menu for the Breeze controller (GameSir3 ?).

Now power on the Breeze, connect via WiFi, start Breeze Cam, go to Controller task mode, power on the controller with the Power+A combination, and slide to proceed. Report if you able to connect or not.

Same problem. I use Breeze Cam1.4.7.4 (green). I even try to delete program cash files, no effect. On another device it works well. I will try to use another Breeze Cam version.

Okay, I do it again. Still no effect. I use the Breeze Cam 1.4.7.4 (green version). I even try to delete program cash files, and try to change version of Bluetooth on device, but it still failed to connect. May be I try to reset controller or install another Breeze Cam version.

Okay, I do it again. Still no effect. I use the Breeze Cam 1.4.7.4 (green version). I even try to delete program cash files, and try to change version of Bluetooth on device, but it still failed to connect. May be I try to reset controller or install another Breeze Cam version.

I try to install another version and still have same problem. When I run Breeze Cam first time I got a message "This application was created for an older version of Android and may not work properly. Try to find an update or contact the developer."
I think that's a problem.
I will try to find developer))

I try to install another version and still have same problem. When I run Breeze Cam first time I got a message "This application was created for an older version of Android and may not work properly. Try to find an update or contact the developer."
I think that's a problem.
I will try to find developer))
It is certainly sounding like the newer version of Android is causing an issue. Have you tried placing the phone in airplane mode, then enabling WiFi and Bluetooth?

It is certainly sounding like the newer version of Android is causing an issue. Have you tried placing the phone in airplane mode, then enabling WiFi and Bluetooth?
Yes I try, no effect. Can I try to reset controller?

It can’t hurt to try it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval