Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze dont Create Wi-Fi

Reaction score
Hi! I bought Breeze yesterday, and I have a problem. My Drone Doesnt Create a Wi-Fi. Can you help me?

When you start the Breeze the Power LED will flash red/green/blue and will emit a tri tone sound, then flash blue. The Status LED in the arm near the camera will flash red for 15 to 30 seconds then start flashing green. At this point the Breeze is broadcasting its SSID and if your phone/pad/tablet is capable of 802.11ac WiFi you will be able to connect.

Be sure to check the specifications for your controlling device to be sure it will support 802.11ac. If it only does 802.11b/g/n it won’t work.

i can see Breeze in wifi list but I don't remember password. Can create a new password or recover the current one?

normankline,

If you had used the checklist at the top of the Breeze Help section, you would have had your answer about the password and there would have been no mystery to begin with.

The checklist was developed to alleviate the most common problems and to have people include the needed information when they do post for help.

Last edited:
Getting people to read is difficult. We want immediate answers without reading or research. While the Breeze is a great product for its intended use, product education is an ongoing challenge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval