Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze or Tello

Reaction score
I only want to spend about $200. I was all ready to buy the tello But now I see the price of the Breeze I don't know what to do.
So the Breeeze or the Tello Chime in please

Last edited:
What is your primary use?

Don't have Tello, but no way the camera is as good as the Breeze. Tello is probably faster, definitely smaller/lighter.

If you want nice video/pics, go with the breeze.

You can get a refurb Breeze on Woot right now for 119 or new at walmart for 149.

Breeze is a nice small quad with low price on walmart .com
149. With a reburbed from deal,parade for a little cheaper, 129 I think

I only want to spend about $200. I was all ready to buy the tello But now I see the price of the Breeze I don't know what to do.
So the Breeeze or the Tello Chime in please

Over all, I think people like the Breeze more. You have more options over all. A real controller, camera tilt, 400 ft range, High def resolution video. I say get the Breeze. you'll be much happier with it.

yes I know. But I got the breeze when I am ready to learn some programming I will
get the Tello. You can't have to many drones you know. I am up to 19 myself.

Hi, I'm going to Miami from the 15th to the 19th to see the Nascar and would be interested in buying a Breeze when I was there, would I have to buy it beforehand at Walmart to avoid stock problems? Thank you

That would be a good idea, and have it sent to the store you will be near for pickup. Make sure they are aware of the time frame you will be able to make your pickup.

I owned a Breeze but sold it a month ago. I don’t like it being that size with relatively low quality pictures. I went for a Mavic Pro for my aerial photography and a Tello for selfies on vacation.

Btw, the major issue that I have is the range. In a lot of cases, when the drone was hovering higher than 15m, the video started to freeze. I even lot control once when I was flying in my backyard and the drone was only at a height of 13m. I was scared as there is a street on the other side. I can do nothing but raising my hand so the phone was a bit closer to the Breeze. Fortunately I got it back but I did not feel comfortable flying it again. Remember that the specs say it can fly as high as 80m. 13 vs 80, you know what I mean.

Well I have a breeze and I just got the tello.
The breeze is good for outside and the tello is for inside

Well I have a breeze and I just got the tello.
The breeze is good for outside and the tello is for inside

I’m assuming the Tello is not very tolerant of wind, where the Breeze can hold its own in a pretty good wind.

Would like to hear more about your impressions of both aircraft Ed.

I have only had the tello for two weeks now and only flew it indoors.
I am very impress with it so far. I can't wait to fly it outside but the
weather has been lousy lately. But I am not expecting much from it.
I knew before I got it, Its really a indoor drone. That's why I got the
breeze too. I have to say when I first got the breeze I was not impressed at all. But the more I flew it the better I liked it. I just
wanted a good drone to fly in my back yard and the Q-500 or the
P-4 are both kind of large for that. But the breeze is working great.
If you just want to take some video's or pic. and not go fare or fast
Its perfect.

I have only had the tello for two weeks now and only flew it indoors.
I am very impress with it so far. I can't wait to fly it outside but the
weather has been lousy lately. But I am not expecting much from it.
I knew before I got it, Its really a indoor drone. That's why I got the
breeze too. I have to say when I first got the breeze I was not impressed at all. But the more I flew it the better I liked it. I just
wanted a good drone to fly in my back yard and the Q-500 or the
P-4 are both kind of large for that. But the breeze is working great.
If you just want to take some video's or pic. and not go fare or fast
Its perfect.

with the Tello if you can get it off the ground it'll fly it might lose 5 foot and try to come back if you can also toss it the right direction into the wind and it will grab a hold But be sure and have it on high speed. I won a few barley pops betting that it was flyable in the wind when my buddies drones wouldn't fly

I have to say the more I fly the tello
The more impress I am. It’s not bad outside
I think it handles the wind very good.
I just don’t fly it far away. For a hundred
Dollar drone it’s fantastic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet