Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze promo video released by Yuneec

- Compact Quadcopter to always keep with you
- Premium 4K UHD camera
- Video resolution: 4K (3840x2160) Photo: 13 megapixel, high-class umbrella chipset
- Control via smartphone (iOS / Android) including live image for perfect selfie
- Perfect indoor and outdoor stability thanks to GPS and IPS sensors with Optical flow
- Share photos directly to Facebook & Co
- Flight modes: selfie, Follow me, Orbit, Journey, Return home

TECHNICAL DETAILS:
Product Type: Quadcopter
Material: plastic
Color: White
Width: 196 mm
Height: 65 mm
Depth: 196 mm
Weight: 385 g
Battery / Battery Type: Lipo battery
Delivery: Breeze, Lipo battery, charger
App-controlled: Yes

Pricing - 499 USD / 499 Euro

Reactions: Rayray
Cute. Good info.

When the Breeze video ends, the next? video that shows to the right does not seem related to copters. Good grief.

I guess they must have been taking selfies with the breezer or maybe it got kinda breezy :)

Only for iPhone and iPads right now. Sure it won't be long for the androids

Cool concept. I've said it before, I think thats going to be a huge market in the near future; "no flying experience needed to fly."

It does leave me with a few thoughts;

The video says it weighs just under a pound, so users will have to register with the FAA. It also makes me wonder how responsible the "target audience" will be with regard to the FAA rules and regs. I don't think they'll be as concerned or knowledgable as those that fly platforms like the Phantom, Typhoon, Solo, etc... I think unless people are educated that there is no difference between the "Breeze" and say an Inspire, we'll see these things flying over crowds at concerts, accidents, fires, etc... used like an aerial version of their smart devices.

I think these buyers will be surprised by the NFZs since these fall within the FAA rules...

I'm not really a big fan of using your wireless device to fly it as the overlay seems to cover up your video, however if they could figure out a way to use a blue tooth gamepad that would be pretty cool.

Breeze may achieve up to 100m/328' distance.
100 meters is as far as it will fly ? Or is that the highest it will fly ? If it's 100 meters, why does it show 600 meters in the picture on the app ?

Last edited:
All manufacturer's blow everything out of proportion! Called False Advertising, but to them it's called marketing!, Remember the H has a range of 1.5 miles ! LOL !:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana Rosa
Having taken business law I was always intrigued by the fact you must pay a manufacture legal good money for their goods.

In exchange if the goods are no good it takes time and or money on your behalf to get the products to be as good as the money you provide. You wonder why there is so much litigation with manufactures.

God forbid you pay with money thats not good for a product. Right away you'd be arrested.

In reality it's not a fair exchange of goods. The consumer is always at a higher risk of loss in the exchange of money for a product.

Imagine manufactures calling hundreds or thousands of their customers because the money they paid with is no longer any good. Then the customer says wait send me back the money I'll check if it's defective and send you some good money in a couple months ....

Reactions: QuadBart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval