Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze react to fast ?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I use my iPhone X to control the drone. I noticed the drone turns too fast. Can we regulate this? I want to record videos doing some turns but even going around 360o the drone is too fast.

Thanks

Reactions: AlligatoR
No, I've found that mine yaws too fast with the controller, seemed smoother with the app.

No, I've found that mine yaws too fast with the controller, seemed smoother with the app.

Wow, for me still too fast with the app for video recording. I know the video editor software can slow down the video speed but still. I wish the drone can be adjusted.

Thanks

Wow, for me still too fast with the app for video recording. I know the video editor software can slow down the video speed but still. I wish the drone can be adjusted.

Thanks

Do your on screen control sticks cover most of the screen? I use an Ipad and can't see most of the screen because the sticks cover it.

I agree with both of you that the yaw rate is way too high with the Breeze. Using a pad or tablet may be a little better by having a larger area to place your thumb or finger.

The controller would be better if the mapping for the yaw would react before moving almost halfway left or right to start yawing the craft. It would be nice to have an area where the yaw rate was only 10 to 15 percent of full yaw rate so pans would be a lot smoother.

Adjusting Max Speed in Drone Settings does not seem to affect the yaw rate of the Breeze, only pitch, roll, and throttle.

Reactions: Horus
I agree with both of you that the yaw rate is way too high with the Breeze. Using a pad or tablet may be a little better by having a larger area to place your thumb or finger.

The controller would be better if the mapping for the yaw would react before moving almost halfway left or right to start yawing the craft. It would be nice to have an area where the yaw rate was only 10 to 15 percent of full yaw rate so pans would be a lot smoother.

Adjusting Max Speed in Drone Settings does not seem to affect the yaw rate of the Breeze, only pitch, roll, and throttle.

Yes, I tried this already. I wish we can adjust those settings... The only bad thing about the drone so far. Maybe they never care so much about recording videos with this drone, but make a huge impact in the video because the speed. The only way out is using the video editor to fix that!

Thanks guys!

Hey,

So I have actually been experimenting with this.

I’m getting ready to launch my own Drone services soon. I use the Breeze to practice, getting to close to objects and taking pictures, and record as I fly.

Every drone sensitivity is different, that’s the issue.

The Breeze is super sensitive, so if you’re using your iPhone X (I use mine too and I just the got the remote) the trick I use is, I tap and hold where the blue dot is then slowly turn the direction I want/need.

With the remote is the same, essentially, you have to pay attention to the amount of pressure you push or slide and the speed you apply.

Doing this will make a **** of a difference, wether, you’re flying with a phone device, table or controller. Be very slow with your fingers.

DJI Mavic Pro’s sensitivity is almost perfect. I’ve flown my buddy’s Mavic, and man I was flying lol

Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Another thing, the remote is your best bet. With touch screen devices, you have grease and sweat on your fingers, which could mess with your flying. Sticks man, sticks is the way to go lol

A tip that comes from Ken Heron, actually he calls it a rookie mistake, don't fly with only your thumbs on the sticks. Use your thumb and forefinger for more precise control.

Reactions: Horus
A tip that comes from Ken Heron, actually he calls it a rookie mistake, don't fly with only your thumbs on the sticks. Use your thumb and forefinger for more precise control.

Gotta give that a try! Hope it helps.

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well.

Gotta give that a try! Hope it helps.

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well.

I assume he uses a laynard to make it easier to hold the remote while using his thumb and forefinger. I haven't tried it yet.

All is well, just busy with summer hobbies. I did just get a Spark, so I think the poor Breeze will see very little air time. I've accumulated too many flying toys, I think it's time to thin the herd by a few.

Are you all settled into the summer residence?

Settled in, but the medical appointments are nuts so far this summer. Finally getting somewhere with my back issues.

Thumb and forefinger on the Breeze controller might be weird. I might consider making an extention to get a thinner stick above the mushroom.

Hey,

So I have actually been experimenting with this.

I’m getting ready to launch my own Drone services soon. I use the Breeze to practice, getting to close to objects and taking pictures, and record as I fly.

Every drone sensitivity is different, that’s the issue.

The Breeze is super sensitive, so if you’re using your iPhone X (I use mine too and I just the got the remote) the trick I use is, I tap and hold where the blue dot is then slowly turn the direction I want/need.

With the remote is the same, essentially, you have to pay attention to the amount of pressure you push or slide and the speed you apply.

Doing this will make a **** of a difference, wether, you’re flying with a phone device, table or controller. Be very slow with your fingers.

DJI Mavic Pro’s sensitivity is almost perfect. I’ve flown my buddy’s Mavic, and man I was flying lol

Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Another thing, the remote is your best bet. With touch screen devices, you have grease and sweat on your fingers, which could mess with your flying. Sticks man, sticks is the way to go lol

Yes! You are right! I didn't know about the center blue button (LOL)... After I posted here by mistake I moved the blue dot and the drone moved really slow! So problem fixed for me! :)

Thanks for the help!

The center blue button in the screen can be moved. So my problem is fixed!

Thanks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval